Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/19/2018 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'd been looking for ages for a good lip balm with mineral sunscreen. For a while I'd wanted a nice tinted one, but wasn't having a lot of luck coming across one I liked. Finally I just thought I'd look for a lip balm with sunscreen, and if I wanted color, I could put a swipe of lipstick on top.

After coming to that decision, I found this stuff. I liked the ingredient list, with things like meadowfoam oil, beeswax, olive oil, and so on. Plus it has 11 percent zinc oxide, and had no peppermint added. (Peppermint isn't always a bad thing for me, but I do sometimes find it irritating.)

This is a pleasant balm, with a bit of heft to it, in that it won't just swipe off in two minutes. It feels soothing, has no strong scent that I can discern, and it has a mildly sweet flavor. It lasts a good amount of time, and for a $4 tube that's easy to carry around, it's a winner. I'm just thrilled that I found this for the great price and that it doesn't have any chemical sunscreens, which tend to irritate my skins. I hope Burt's Bees never discontinues this.

Popular Lip Treatments