L.A. Colors Truly Matte Foundation

No Image

1 review

on 6/18/2018 10:24:00 PM

6-18-18: I have now tried this with my covergirl advanced radiance powder on top and it lasts so much longer...LOVE THIS FOUNDATION.

On a whim, I tried the La Colors Truly Matte Long Wearing High Pigment Foundation. The girl at my home town Dollar General had such beautiful skin, I asked her what she wore and she told me about this foundation. I got it for $4.00!!! There are lots of wonderful reviews out there on this foundation. I was shocked at how good it is. You don't need much, coverage is great and UNLIKE most longer wearing foundations, this didn't dry my skin out or enhance my pores...it covers great BUT LOOKS LIKE SKIN!!! Now I am old so I'm trying to stay away from powder on top and so I was oily throughout the day but it's like 100 degrees out and totally humid....I blotted with a tissue and it looked just fine. I wasn't greasy and it NEVER EVER sat in my lines and DID NOT LOOK CAKEY! I am in shock. Their moisturizing lipsticks are $1.00....yes $1.00 and they are fabulous....WHO KNEW!!
I am in between NC 15 and NC20 right now. I purchased Soft Beige which was a little dark. I then purchased the Natural which would be a good NC 15 alone, but I mix them. I have always stayed away from longer wearing foundations as I don't like how they feel or look....dry....crackiing my skin....making my pores look giant!! But this one doesnt do that...I do moisturize but I LOVE IT!!!
Never have heard of this line before but for $4.00...it's worth a try....The colors in the bottle are a little deceiving....they do dry a tad darker as all longer wearing foundations do but I'm very pleased....