PAT MCGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subversive La Vie En Rose Eyeshadow Palette

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

THE best 55 dollars I have spent on eyeshadow palette! Honestly speaking, if Pat's bigger palettes were not this expensive, I would get them all. But MTHRSHP palettes (smaller ones) are just as divine!

You get 6 regular eyeshadow pans (instead of 10 - original Mothership palettes) but the colour combination is so perfect, you can create a ton of looks with just these 6 shadows alone. I have two palettes from the range, Subversive La Vie En Rose is certainly the most memorable/colourful one. I honestly bought it because I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and try some fun pinks and plums and purples for a change.

Boy, I was not disappointed! Gold shade here is like MAC's Woodwinked but on steroids! As you blend it out, it almost looks like you have two shadows on the eye (gold and warm transition shade), but it is only one colour! So easy, so fast. Purple shade here too - is brilliant and lasts for hours without fading (I use Paint Pot as a base). If you want a true, high-end eyeshadow palette that is worth every penny - look this way. Just pick a colour theme you like and trust me, you will thank me later!

I have unedited hand swatches and makeup looks created with this palette in a separate review here, for those of you interested in purchasing these little guys (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/06/16/MTHRSHP-Eye-Palettes-by-Pat-McGrath-LABS-Review). Hope it helps!!