Pat McGrath Labs MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have only heard great things about PMG eyeshadows, but wasn't ready to splurge on a 125 USD palette. That was until the brand released smaller eyeshadow palettes. Oh my goodness, these are worth every penny!

The brand offers three small palettes at the moment, well they are not too small, because you get 6 regular eyeshadow pans in each palette (whereas original had 10). Packaging is lovely, every palette looks like a book. You also get a decent mirror inside, which is another bonus.

I love my Subliminal Platinum Bronze palette; at first these shades did not look "new" to me, however! These are the BEST quality eyeshadows I have tried in ages. Even better than Natasha Denona. No fallout, no kick-up. Pure pigment, metallic shades glide on almost as if your brush is wet, except it is not! I can create a ton of looks with these six guys alone. Matte brown here - oh my my - it is just so divine and truly is one swipe magic. I know I sound a bit over-excited, but when you pay for something expensive and it actually turns out to be 100% better than what you have expected - you'd be jumping with joy too! I have her other palette as well and quality is just as fab.

I have unedited hand swatches and makeup looks created with this palette in a separate review here, for those of you interested in purchasing these little guys (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/06/16/MTHRSHP-Eye-Palettes-by-Pat-McGrath-LABS-Review). Hope it helps.

Just stick to your colour theme and trust me, you will love MTHRSHP!