Physicians Formula 24-Karat Gold Collagen Serum

Physicians Formula 24-Karat Gold Collagen Serum

1 review

WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, PROPANEDIOL, COLLAGEN, GOLD, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT EXTRACT, KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, AGAR, CALCIUM ALGINATE, GELLAN GUM, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

on 6/17/2018 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

ETA-- No breakouts! I have been using this night and day. For weeks to probably months, I'd been consistently breaking out with little whiteheads here and there around my nose area, and nothing was working or had changed in my routine. I started to wonder if it was diet, but then I thought maybe my daily moisturizer was too heavy. Every morning, there'd be 1 or two pimples. I can say that after 1 week of switching to this serum as my daily moisturizer-- no more daily whiteheads!!! First time in months! So happy with this! I use about two squirts to smooth over my whole face and its barely made a dent so it lasts--I'm happy!! I already bought two backups and I think a bottle will last me ages!
-------------------------------------------
ETA: Used a squirt of this plus 1.5 pumps from my matte foundations (CG Outlast + CG matte made) and mixed it all in the palm of my hand - applied to my face with a sponge - AMAZING. This stuff will work well with matte foundations to help them to "thin" out a bit and apply more smoothly! I think a facial oil mixes a bit better, but the serum works just as well and may look like it's not mixing but it does - and the serum is less oily on the skin (than an oil). LOVE LOVE LOVE! My foundation looked amazing over even my dry bits! STOCKING UP ON THIS STUFF FOR SURE!
-------------------------------
Product specs:
What It Is:
A 24-Karat Gold complexion-enhancing and plumping collagen serum.

Why It's Good for You:
Skin-rejuvenating serum with collagen and 24-Karat Gold delivers firmer, plumper and more youthful-looking skin.

Key Ingredients:
Elasticity-Restoring Vegan Collagen, Complexion-Enhancing 24 Karat Gold, Moisturizing Glycerin, Natural Protecting and Lifting Polymers, and Brightening Vitamin B3

Hypoallergenic, Paraben-Free, Dermatologist Tested, Clinically Tested, Oil-Free, Vegan, Fragrance-Free, Oil-Free, Cruelty-Free.

$13 for 1 oz at my local Walmart.
------------------------------
I've only been using this for a day or two, but so far, I love it.

I saw this few months back at my Walmart when the PF Healthy skin foundation came out and I was searching for shades. I remember seeing this serum, and pulled up the PF site on my phone to look it up and find info on it, but PF didnt have it on their website. So, I assumed it was maybe something old and had gotten removed, so didnt think twice.

Months later, im at my Walmart that carries a bunch of new PF products looking to grab one of their facial oils (bright booster), and I see this 24-Karat bottle still on the shelf. Needless to say, I grabbed this and the Bright Booster organic oil elixer drops. I was looking for something light moisturizing that I could mix with my matte foundations to help them apply better, since I have oily skin, and thought either the oil or serum might work. Plus, PF is good for sensitive skin.

This serum does work as a mix in, but its a little thick (almost runny gel-like)and can reject mixing with certain foundations. It works, but the Bright Booster oil works a lot better. However, this serum works amazing as a light moisturizer if you have dry but mostly oily or shiny skin. I have always used Olay sensitive lotion on my face, but it tends to make my skin greasy/shiny after an hour and can feel thick.
This serum is great for after any treatments (I use topical BP) and goes on light, a little goes a long way, spreads easily, and sinks in. It does have some tack/stick right after you apply, but dries down in about a minute completely. Once dry, its soft skin, not greasy, and I'm finding my skin isnt near as oily/shiny like my other moisturizer. My skin isnt flaky or dry-- there is No scent, clear, with little flecks of gold that dissolve, doesnt itch...I do have to keep it off my neck but thats just my super sensitive skin. My face really likes it. The bottle is awesome and the pump works great. Works with foundation (sponge) and under. Plan to keep using and see how it goes so I cant attest to plumping or wrinkles, breakouts etc.. yet, but it does moisturize nicely with no heaviness or shine or greasiness. Soft skin!!!! If this is a hit, I'm stocking up!!!! Just the perfect light, non-greasy moisturizer/serum. I'm impressed! If it breaks me out, I'll be back to update for sure!!!!

Popular Face Skincare Products