Dynamic Skin Recovery

4.0/5
package quality

price range

description

Mature or prematurely-aging skin. Help minimize skin-aging triggers with this medium-weight, emollient daily moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF50. Patented Oleosome encapsulation technology boosts sunscreen effectiveness for critical protection against UV rays, while a unique polypeptide helps encourage collagen-producing activities. Benefits: Provides long-lasting hydration and critical protection against UV light. Helps control the triggers that lead to skin aging. Blends smoothly into skin for a perfected finish.

Reviews

Reviews

2.0

10 months ago

I agree with the other review on this product. This has a LOT of fragrance and reeks of rose. I had some breakouts while using this but am not certain it was caused by this. Won't repurchase!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

1.0

2 years ago

I wonder why I'm still trying to use Dermalogica products. None of them worked for me, this isn't an exception. It costs 72$ and it is a mix of Avobenzone (3.0%) and Octinoxate (7.5%). I never...

About reviewer (698 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

10 months ago

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

1.0

2 years ago

About reviewer (698 reviews)

Age36-43