CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

4.5

on 3/1/2019 5:25:00 PM

(review is for the cream version in tub) This stuff works. I get itchy, tingling skin and occasional eczema patches on my legs, back, and face in wintertime. Recently I've been using strong sunscreen and re-applying often. I need the sun protection, but it makes my face itchy, even after I remove it and moisturize. Not an allergy, just my skin 'noticing' the active ingredients. OTC cortisone never helped, and I don't like to use that on my face. This cream works to soothe my jangled skin nerves. I am not afraid to put this on my irritated cheeks, either. It helps with my super itchy nose folds.(that area hates sunscreen!) I'm careful to avoid my eyes. I like that this has no menthol or extra additives. It is a thick cream and moisturizes while it dulls the aggravated spots. The 12 oz. tub is expensive. I paid 19.99 (missed a coupon on the Cerave website). It's worth it for me, because this will have many uses through the seasons. Pool chlorine makes me itchy in the summer, and this is going to be very helpful.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This provides me with immediate relief from dry, itchy skin or other skin irritations. The active ingredient, pramoxine hydrochloride goes to work within minutes to stop the itch. I had very dry, irritated skin on my neck and this gave me great relief. I have also used this on my DH's dry, itchy back area with good effect. It is in a light lotion base containing ceramides, niacinamde and glycerin. Fragrance free.