Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick - Rum

1 review

on 6/14/2018 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Pros
For someone who likes a blinding highlight on some days and a more subdued highlight on other days, this is the perfect product! It is not glittery and instead seems like a sheen of light on your face.

It is also buildable and as someone who is a fan of the more subtle highlight, a dab of this is just right.

The colour is also beautiful and natural looking on my dark skin tone (foundation shade Fenty 350 for reference). Sun kissed complexion for days!

It is also very versatile. It also lasts long as eyeshadow.

Packaging gets 5 starts from me. Cute and chic. Easy to get to the product and portable too!

Cons
The price is kinda crazy for a highlighter of just one colour. So get it only if you are sure you would like it.

Also, the product is not as creamy as I expected. It was more of a dry texture. And once you apply it to your face, it's stuck there (which is good for longevity but bad for blending).

So how I apply this product is to warm it on the back of my hands and then use my fingertips to pick up the product off the back of my hands and tap it on my face.

Verdict: Will definitely repurchase. Excited to try more of the other shades.