L'Oreal Paris Colorista Hair Makeup

Colorista Hair Makeup

3.3

on 3/10/2019 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love the smell of the product; it smells like sweet, clean laundry. The product unfortunately just doesn’t show up in my brown-black hair no matter how much I put in and it says that it works for black hair

on 12/15/2018 6:29:00 PM

My favorite specially for the conditioner after the dye process, colors are wonderful, specially mulberry colors, the only thing that I doesnt like its this product didn't come with serum for the ends. But its trust worhty for a overall.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried the copper colour first and it worked well. Then I tried the purple and green one and I couldn't see the colour a bit. I'm a Burnett but I bought the one for the Burnett so idk. I'm kind of disappointed.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

L'Oreal's new Colorista Hair Makeup comes in around a dozen shades, half of which are labelled as being for lighter shades of hair and half are stronger and meant for darker hair.

I miss my vividly dyed hair [the constant bleaching started causing my hair to fall out], so this new colourful hair paste is really appealing to me and I tried it in the shade Raspberry Pink - a shade that they specifically made for darker shades of hair [it can stain lighter hair]. This isn't a dye, so it's very quick, easy and mess free to apply; just apply it bit by bit [ends of hair up] to thin sections of dry hair and comb it through the hair as you go - once the paste has dried, the more you comb your hair the more it'll flake off, so it's important to comb your hair whilst the paste is wet. Let the sections dry for 15 to 20 minutes and that's it... your hair is ready to go. A great, temporary, quick and colourful party look, without bleach or dye.

I didn't need any gloves for application, as it washes straight off skin [it does stain clothes, so wear an old tee], and It all washed out of my hair in one wash, no problem - and my hair is dyed. Another huge plus is that you can reuse the same tube over and over, so there's no waste. This is definitely a product that I'll happily repurchase. I think I'll go for the blue next...