Peter Thomas Roth Potent C Targeted Spot Brightener

No Image

1 review

Water/Aqua/Eau, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, PEG-8 Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ferukic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Dictyopteris, Polypodioides Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Potassium Bitartrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 6/12/2018 10:49:00 PM

I really like using many different ingredients to use for lightening my skin and also helping dull hyperpigmentation. The Peter Thomas Roth Potent C Targeted Spot Brightener uses a combination of vitamin c and ferulic acid to help lighten dark spots such as melasma and hyperpigmentation. You really will only want to apply this to specific areas because the formula is pretty strong and could cause a little bit of drying. I did notice some lightening on the spots I was using it on but after a couple weeks it seemed to reach the maximum amount of effectiveness, but it definitely helped. I do question a couple of their ingredient choices, but overall this is a well-rounded, fragrance-free, and well packaged product. Now I just wish PTR was cruelty free and a touch more affordable. My video review can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials