Chanel Les Beiges Sheer Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 / PA++

Chanel Les Beiges Sheer Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 / PA++

on 6/29/2018 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love the feel of this product on my skin! Lightweight but also has good coverage for a tinted moisturizer

on 6/25/2018 10:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

What an absolutely divine TM! I have sensitive combination skin and have been using this over two weeks now and have really been loving this product.

I am nc37/40 and purchased the shade light deep which is slightly cool toned on my neutral (leaning warm) but since it is a light (almost medium) coverage it’s very forgiving and blends right into the skin and gives you what it says on the bottle, a ‘healthy glow’

First of all the texture. It is so lightly whipped and creamy (not a runny liquid) and is easy to apply with fingers, damp BB or I even a foundation brush (I use Zoeva face shape brush sometimes) it feels like a dream to put on the skin almost like your being pampered and it actually feels like something good is going onto your skin. It is also long lasting, I get around 8 hours in Singapore’s hot and humid climate with a dusting of CT flawless pressed powder in medium.

The thing I probably love most is the finish, it is the most skin like finish I have seen with a TM, glowy but not too glowy and it seems to even out my skin nicely, blur my pores so well it really looks like my skin but better.

The coverage is light and buildable to just under medium but that what I expect from a tinted moisturiser. It has a great SPF30 so good protection too. Perfect for travel as the small bottle carries well in a cosmetic bag and very lightweight packaging.

The only downside on this product is the price and limited shade range, I really wish that Chanel would cater to a wider variety of skin tones (warm and neutrals) and added more deeper shades.

However overall so pleased I found this product! I had previously been using the Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser in Sand for (I kid you not )12 years!! and I think I can say I like this Chanel one more. Such a a lovely find, feels like I found a treasure and that doesn’t happen often, let’s face it!

on 6/23/2018 5:44:00 AM

I really haven’t been bowled over by any of Chanel’s releases in the last couple of years. Most of my purchases have been passed over to my Mom to use up. However, this is a really good product, sheer coverage obvs given it’s a Tinted Moisturiser but more than enough to even out my skin tone and just give that my skin but better look. It’s dewy but not overly so. I have combo to oily skin prone to the oil slick look by afternoon but this just keeps getting better as the day goes on! I’m the lightest shade and it’s a perfect match for my NC10 complexion for reference. Usual Chanel scent which dissipates fairly quickly. If you buy this with reasonable expectations for what it can achieve given it’s just a TM you will not be disappointed.

Very light, very summery, very glowy. Obviously it's not supposed to conseal your natural skin so I wouldn't recommend it for someone who likes that. I live the feeling it gives to your skin!

on 6/12/2018 8:07:00 PM

Love, love, love! Sheer Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30 is part of the Les Beiges 2018 collection. There are six shades; medium-light is the perfect shade for me. This is a product which actually lives up to its promise, giving my face a glowing, healthy look. It's quite sheer, so don't expect it to cover like a foundation, but it does give the skin a veil of color - and that glow! I've been working really hard recently, not getting enough sleep, so when I get up in the morning I look like cr*p - but I put this on and people actually tell me I look good. There has been only minimal oil breakthrough so far - nothing that blotting sheets can't handle - however, we haven't had hot and humid weather yet, so we'll see.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer