CHANEL Les Beiges Sheer Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 / PA++

CHANEL Les Beiges Sheer Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 / PA++

Amour Amour Amour! Sheer Glow sain Hydratant Teinté avec FPS 30 fait partie de la collection Les Beiges 2018. Il y a six nuances; moyen-lumière est la nuance parfaite pour moi. Ceci est un produit qui vit actuellement à sa promesse, donner mon visage un regard brillant, en bonne santé. Il est tout à fait pure, donc ne vous attendez pas à couvrir comme une fondation, mais il ne donne à la peau un voile de couleur - et cette lueur! Je travaille vraiment dur récemment, ne pas dormir assez, quand je me lève le matin, je regarde comme cr * p - mais je mets cela sur et les gens me disent en fait je regarde bien. Il a été seulement percée d'huile minime jusqu'à présent - rien que des feuilles de buvard ne peuvent pas gérer .

Yes! yes! Oui!

Coverage and overall impression:
Light and luminous coverage without looking like a disco ball. I don’t find it irritating on my combo sensitive skin and it harmoniously dissipates the redness. Pores, marks and dark spots are lightly visible but diffused by the reflecting property of titanium dioxide and ever so microscopic sparkles, visible only to the neurotic trained eye:). I do not like sparkles (they belong to Christmas trees, at best) and this passed the test. The texture is fluid and the smell might be overpowering for some of us sensitive to it. The tint holds well through the day and doesn't crease in wrinkles or pores, nor oxidize.

Application:
I like to dab it with a brush (strangely enough, I am using an angled eye shadow brush at the moment) and apply only where needed. You get 30ml for $40...a decent value if used sparingly, and no, I don't rely on this to protect my skin from the sun.

Color:
I wear "custard" in Nars Creamy Concealer (my HG for hiding imperfections), I picked medium light and probably could go darker in the summer for a sun kissed look. It's transparent enough that color is not about the perfect match but rather what type of glow you like.

Downside: alcohol and perfume....
Note that alcohol (not the good kind) is the 6th ingredient and the perfume lingers for a while. It is what gives it's ultralight texture mixed with silicones that melts in the skin.

I will repurchase this product....if it's still available. Chanel...this one is a keeper.

on 9/6/2018 8:33:00 AM

Chanel is sooooooo right always! Texture and shades are good, it is not meant to give full coverage but it does make skin look better. Nude and bright. Love it used on top of LE BLANC Serum Healthy Skin.

on 9/6/2018 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I freaking love this stuff. Was hesitant buying it but have a love for chanel's base products and this is one of the best. Evens out complexion and moisturizes and provides awesome soft. Leaves skin looking young and fresh and natural whilst covering redness and minor imperfections. Spreads in 30 seconds just using fingers. Travel friendly packaging. What not to love? Almost out of first bottle and about to purchase my winter shade. Highly recommend.

on 8/12/2018 10:01:00 AM

Mild mild mild sunscreen with a tint. Got bullied into buying this by a Chanel sales lady. Good thing i did. You know.... Ive been having trouble wearing sunscreens bc irritate my skin. And those natural ones leave a horrible white cast. Now this stuff does not bother me! And it gives skin a wonderful tan tint without being too much Very easy to blend. No streaks. You dont need separate moisturizer just use this. I top it with powder makeup foundation.... skin looks fab! this stuff also has not broken me out. Worth the money this stuff!

Les Beiges tinted moisturiser is a gorgeous product! As it is a tinted moisturiser, it has a very lightweight feel on the skin. It feels very soft and spreads easily. I get a light-medium coverage from this product. It covers my redness and dark circles but allows my freckles to show through. It simply perfects the skin, and gives it an even colour and a healthy glow. I use my fingers to apply this, as it gives good coverage and prevents product wastage. It lasts well on the skin, without separating or caking. It does transfer though, so I recommend to set with a light dusting of powder. It also has quite a strong scent, the sales associate told me it is a mix of watermelon, jasmine and peach. To me, it smells like watermelon candy. The scent is quite strong and lingers, though disappears in about 20 minutes. All up, this is a gorgeous product, I love how it makes my skin look and feel. I would highly recommend it.

on 6/29/2018 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love the feel of this product on my skin! Lightweight but also has good coverage for a tinted moisturizer

on 6/25/2018 10:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

What an absolutely divine TM! I have sensitive combination skin and have been using this over two weeks now and have really been loving this product.

I am nc37/40 and purchased the shade light deep which is slightly cool toned on my neutral (leaning warm) but since it is a light (almost medium) coverage it’s very forgiving and blends right into the skin and gives you what it says on the bottle, a ‘healthy glow’

First of all the texture. It is so lightly whipped and creamy (not a runny liquid) and is easy to apply with fingers, damp BB or I even a foundation brush (I use Zoeva face shape brush sometimes) it feels like a dream to put on the skin almost like your being pampered and it actually feels like something good is going onto your skin. It is also long lasting, I get around 8 hours in Singapore’s hot and humid climate with a dusting of CT flawless pressed powder in medium.

The thing I probably love most is the finish, it is the most skin like finish I have seen with a TM, glowy but not too glowy and it seems to even out my skin nicely, blur my pores so well it really looks like my skin but better.

The coverage is light and buildable to just under medium but that what I expect from a tinted moisturiser. It has a great SPF30 so good protection too. Perfect for travel as the small bottle carries well in a cosmetic bag and very lightweight packaging.

The only downside on this product is the price and limited shade range, I really wish that Chanel would cater to a wider variety of skin tones (warm and neutrals) and added more deeper shades.

However overall so pleased I found this product! I had previously been using the Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser in Sand for (I kid you not )12 years!! and I think I can say I like this Chanel one more. Such a a lovely find, feels like I found a treasure and that doesn’t happen often, let’s face it!

on 6/23/2018 5:44:00 AM

I really haven’t been bowled over by any of Chanel’s releases in the last couple of years. Most of my purchases have been passed over to my Mom to use up. However, this is a really good product, sheer coverage obvs given it’s a Tinted Moisturiser but more than enough to even out my skin tone and just give that my skin but better look. It’s dewy but not overly so. I have combo to oily skin prone to the oil slick look by afternoon but this just keeps getting better as the day goes on! I’m the lightest shade and it’s a perfect match for my NC10 complexion for reference. Usual Chanel scent which dissipates fairly quickly. If you buy this with reasonable expectations for what it can achieve given it’s just a TM you will not be disappointed.

Very light, very summery, very glowy. Obviously it's not supposed to conseal your natural skin so I wouldn't recommend it for someone who likes that. I live the feeling it gives to your skin!