Too Faced Peach mist mattifying setting spray

No Image

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was excited for this setting spray however it left me patchy and unhappy :( . I apply my makeup around 7 am each day and by 11 I was shining on my nose , and by 1 break up all over my T zone. the packaging is beautiful the scent is amazing, how we bottom line, the setting spray itself falls short .

on 6/10/2018 7:45:00 PM

Weird there aren't any reviews yet,but I know you all been watching beauty gurus videos about the peaches and cream collection;I personally love and hate this product at the same time:it works,finally a mist that truly sets your makeup,instantly mattifyes it and keep it fresh looking,but holy moly,is it gimmicky.
First you have to shake it like crazy and even then you could end with a white dot covered face,but worry not it's only silica powder,you can just dab a slightly damp beauty sponge and easily remove it without disturbing the makeup underneath because luckily it blends well.Still the most annoying part is that the white dots appear overtime so you can't spray this and get out of the door,nope you need to do at least half an hour before leaving your place or you risk looking like a madwoman.I usually finish my face makeup,spray this mist then move on to brows,then go choose my clothing and whatnot and only then come back and dab a beauty blender to give it a more natural matte finish.It's the most annoying part as my non-makeup makeup routine is pretty fast and this requires additional time.
But it does work amazingly well on my t-zone,so i persist.The scent is divine,smells like white peach juice,and packaging is cute,but i have the feeling overtime the silica powder could eventually clog the spray pump.Also i need to do a flash picture test as silica tends to give a crazy whitecast.
I would buy again just to keep my combination skin under control during summer,but this is one of the few Too Faced products i think it's actually overpriced because of how awkward and time consuming it is.
I would only recommend it to oily and combination skinned gals as a summer product.

EDIT. Seems like they fixed the white dots issue because i bought several travel sizes before committing to the regular sized one and have not had the same problem again,but i find it less mattifying than before.I do still use my beautyblender on the freshly sprayed skin to "lock" the mist on the surface. However i added two stars.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools