83%
package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

Smells of delicious peach candy and helps to keep my makeup looking like I applied it not too long ago! The 'mattifying' claim is what instantly drew me to this product as especially on my t-zone I have a hard time getting foundation or CC cream to stay put, it oxidizes and just plain evaporates within several hours of applying. Also I happen to love their 'Just peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette' so had to give this a try. Although not a miracle solution by any means, it definitely helps keep the oiliness at bay for a few hours longer than my mattifying primer and whatever else I can throw at my face but the secret with this is to make sure you shake it right before applying otherwise you will likely end up with a face covered in small white spots which is the mattifying powder particles - not a good look at all! The only reason I'm not giving it 5 lippies is because of the alcohol (2nd ingredient) and of course the aging effect that alcohol has on your skin. Sure it's not as bad going over m/u as it would be in say a direct contact serum or toner, but still would have preferred it to be without.  Selena x  ~ My HG list ~  (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)  1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 months ago

Really like this setting spray! It does have a peachy smell but it dissipates quickly. Leaves my complexion matte and my makeup is locked in all day. Very nice!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

from

10 months ago

Love this product I think it works wonders!!!keep me oil free for a good amount of time. The only thing I would criticize on is the spray/mister. Idk if I got a defective bottle or what the the sprayer sucks!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

a year ago

I tested this on my least favorite foundation, and it worked wonders. The foundation was less cakey, melted flawlessly into my skin and lasted a good while. I recommend buying the travel size. It's easier to shake up faster so that you won't get white dots on your face. This kept me matte. Only my forehead eventually got oily but not the rest of my t-zone. This was worth the buy!

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

2.0

2 years ago

I was excited for this setting spray however it left me patchy and unhappy :( . I apply my makeup around 7 am each day and by 11 I was shining on my nose , and by 1 break up all over my T zone. the packaging is beautiful the scent is amazing, how we bottom line, the setting spray itself falls short .

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

from

2 years ago

Weird there aren't any reviews yet,but I know you all been watching beauty gurus videos about the peaches and cream collection;I personally love and hate this product at the same time:it works,finally a mist that truly sets your makeup,instantly mattifyes it and keep it fresh looking,but holy moly,is it gimmicky. First you have to shake it like crazy and even then you could end with a white dot covered face,but worry not it's only silica powder,you can just dab a slightly damp beauty sponge and easily remove it without disturbing the makeup underneath because luckily it blends well.Still the most annoying part is that the white dots appear overtime so you can't spray this and get out of the door,nope you need to do at least half an hour before leaving your place or you risk looking like a madwoman.I usually finish my face makeup,spray this mist then move on to brows,then go choose my clothing and whatnot and only then come back and dab a beauty blender to give it a more natural matte finish.It's the most annoying part as my non-makeup makeup routine is pretty fast and this requires additional time. But it does work amazingly well on my t-zone,so i persist.The scent is divine,smells like white peach juice,and packaging is cute,but i have the feeling overtime the silica powder could eventually clog the spray pump.Also i need to do a flash picture test as silica tends to give a crazy whitecast. I would buy again just to keep my combination skin under control during summer,but this is one of the few Too Faced products i think it's actually overpriced because of how awkward and time consuming it is. I would only recommend it to oily and combination skinned gals as a summer product. EDIT. Seems like they fixed the white dots issue because i bought several travel sizes before committing to the regular sized one and have not had the same problem again,but i find it less mattifying than before.I do still use my beautyblender on the freshly sprayed skin to "lock" the mist on the surface. However i added two stars.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29