benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter

benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I used to be a big Benefit fan in their prime (mid 2000's). Regular Dandelion is one of the few face products I've actually hit pan on and repurchased multiple times.

This is actually closer in color to their discontinued Georgia powder but with more radiance. I wish this didn't have flecks of noticable glitter in it because it would be great all over for radiance/natural glow. Somewhere between how Dandelion/Georgia and Essence Nude highlighting powder are meant to be used.

The texture is pretty smooth and blends easily. The glitter (hate to harp on that) migrates around during the course of a day and can appear to just be eyeshadow fall out. If there were a glitter free version I would be on board... Luckily, I only have a mini to power through before moving on. I will likely work on this days I know I will be staying in.

Side note: I wish they would go cruelty free. It seems like that would pair so well with their branding. I think most people who are less makeup-savvy assume they are.

on 6/30/2018 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely, subtle highlighter and great for those non makeup makeup days. It gives a lovely healthy sheen and applies really nicely. I have oily skin and this doesn’t highlight that, which for me is a big bonus.
It isn’t powdery, doesn’t highlight fine lines and is not packed with glitter. It is finely milled and I really like the lovely glow that it gives. I am nc15-20.
The packaging is really cute and the brushes have been improved which is even better.

Gives a natural flush (on my medium olive skin) with the tiniest, almost indiscernible bit of sparkle. Good longevity. A lot of product for your money. Adorable packaging that always makes me smile. I agree that you should use the brush that comes with it, which is something I almost never say -- it deposits the perfect amount of color right where you want.

on 6/26/2018 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I think we have here a decent highlighter, it isn't overly glittery, it works for my light skin, and has nice longevity..i have others I like better, like Hourglass...The Benefit might be too light, and if you put too much, it will look unflattering..otherwise , it is a nice one.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It gives a really pretty sheen that seems long lasting. Makes me feel glowy and refreshed. Make sure you use the brush it comes with. This bristles are really compact and it always works best when I use it. Will buy again.