BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter

4.5

on 6/30/2018 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely, subtle highlighter and great for those non makeup makeup days. It gives a lovely healthy sheen and applies really nicely. I have oily skin and this doesn’t highlight that, which for me is a big bonus.
It isn’t powdery, doesn’t highlight fine lines and is not packed with glitter. It is finely milled and I really like the lovely glow that it gives. I am nc15-20.
The packaging is really cute and the brushes have been improved which is even better.

Gives a natural flush (on my medium olive skin) with the tiniest, almost indiscernible bit of sparkle. Good longevity. A lot of product for your money. Adorable packaging that always makes me smile. I agree that you should use the brush that comes with it, which is something I almost never say -- it deposits the perfect amount of color right where you want.

on 6/26/2018 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I think we have here a decent highlighter, it isn't overly glittery, it works for my light skin, and has nice longevity..i have others I like better, like Hourglass...The Benefit might be too light, and if you put too much, it will look unflattering..otherwise , it is a nice one.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It gives a really pretty sheen that seems long lasting. Makes me feel glowy and refreshed. Make sure you use the brush it comes with. This bristles are really compact and it always works best when I use it. Will buy again.