Vichy Idealia Nuit

No Image

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Vichy Idealia Night is a pleasant cream to use. My main gripe is the packaging, jars are not the most hygienic and expose ingredients to light, causing key ingredients to lose efficiency. Most brands use jars though. This has a nice texture I found hydrated my skin and plumped it. The scent is pleasant and not too strong. A little goes a long way with this product. The Idealia range is for first signs of aging, so it helps with fine lines, smoothing out dry patches, and so on.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a 15mL free sample on this night cream when I bought my last Idealia Night Peel. It lasted about three weeks, so when I get the full-sized one it will probably last a good long while.

I like this night cream. It is the first night cream I've ever used, before I would just use my regular moisturizer but recently I moved on to one that's more for oily skin so I wanted something with a bit more moisture at night.

It's rich so I feel like it is going it's job and taking care of my skin while I sleep. In the morning when I wash my face I do feel the slimy leftovers of this, but I don't really care because it's just through the night. My skin honestly feels really great in the mornings now. Keep in mind that I also use the night peel, so some of the effect is from that, but I really feel like the two products just work so well together.

This product does come into a jar, which is less hygienic than a tube. I usually just dip the tips on my (clean) pointer and middle fingers into the jar and that much does my entire face so there's no double dipping. The product itself is a nice pink colour and it smells pretty good. (On that note, if you want something frangrance free just stay away from this line entirely.)