Etude House Any Cushion All Day Perfect SPF50 PA+++

Etude House Any Cushion All Day Perfect SPF50 PA+++
Any Cushion All Day Perfect SPF50 PA+++

3.5

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is an edit, after using it for some time. I bought this because I loved my Lancome cushion foundation, but the price was astronomical. I just couldn't afford to do it, with the tiny amount of product in the container.

I had to order this, because it isn't available in stores (that I know of). I took a chance on colors and went with Vanilla. The color matches well, but otherwise I'm not that thrilled with the product. The coverage just isn't there, and I prefer a matte finish. This is definitely not it. Also, it starts to break up on the face during the day. It also wipes off with tissue use, and I'm not a huge fan of touching up.

on 6/6/2018 4:48:00 AM

Finally! A cushion foundation I am really excited about! Most of the previous ones I`ve tried were okay, but had several issues like being too moist and breaking down easily without covering a whole lot in the first place (MISSHA), being super expensive but not doing a whole lot in terms of coverage or wear time (Sulwhasoo), or looking all right, but breaking down quickly and breaking me out in the process (Klavuu). This Etude House gem blew me away from the first application: it was so high coverage, but it still looked like skin! I didn`t have to use any concealer to cover up some acne marks with this one. It blended so well, and it didn`t oxidize at all. If you are super pale, then this is your friend: the shade Pure is a tad too white for me, and I am usually pretty fair and can use the lightest shade in most brands. It claims to last for up to 24 hours, and while I don`t think that`s exactly true in my case (it did evaporate off my oily chin chin), it lasted great on the rest of my face, even my nose. There are no artificial fragrances and the finish is satin to matte on me. I love the high sunscreen factor and the price tag that won`t break the bank. Will totally repurchase this, thank God for Korean cosmetics!