JASÖN Softening Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

NOTE: Just want to clarify: The actual name of the brand is Jāsön (with the diacritics) softening Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion -- at least, that's what is printed on the tube (227g). The company owner is Hain-Celestial Canada ULC. Perhaps this is all part and parcel of Jason Natural Cosmetics, but I'm not sure.

In short, this lotion is absolutely great! It's not greasy, has a wonderful cocoa butter aroma, and I only have to use a small amount. I put it on my knees/lower legs, heels, elbows, and hands 2-5 minutes after I get out of the shower, and my skin feels nourished. I have dry body skin, and apart from CeraVe (in the tub-style jar), it's difficult for me to find an AFFORDABLE HG.

I have LaRoche-Posay's Lipikar body lotion stored in my cabinet to try next, but in terms of price AND satisfaction, Jāsön's Hand & Body Lotion is right on target. I bought 2 tubes of this lotion at WINNER'S for $4.99 + tax each.

My skin feels soft and comfortable throughout the day, and I feel no itchiness.

Currently, my feet are not an public embarrassment as I typically work to keep them feeling well conditioned and smooth. This lotion helps me to maintain my soft, smooth feet soft during the day (in sandals now that the warm weather is here). And I like the fact that my sandals don't feel slippery or difficult to control because I have on foot lotion -- I HATE that!

So, I would recommend this lotion, especially in the spring/summer seasons.

PACKAGING: The lotion comes in an "upside-down tube," (I'm sure there's a proper name for this) and it's easy to control the amount you want at any one time. I like this type of packaging as it is great for travel and takes up little room on the vanity.

CAVEAT: If your skin is more along the lines of being extra dry or needs a more therapeutic lotion, then I don't think this one will do.