Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation
Backstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body Foundation

1.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyurethane-35, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, VP/VA Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Tocopherol

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This foundation oxidises. I bought one in warm olive (4). Too dark. Exchanged it for warm (3). Still looked dark. Now ordering warm (2) so hopefully this one won’t look too dark on me. I love how light it feels and how it looks on my skin. Combined with skin fx matte setting powder, my skin looks flawless even after 7 hrs of wear.

on 7/27/2018 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i have oily skin and this foundation sucks on my skin. I was more oily and it just felt disgusting on my skin. I wore it couple of times and every time my skin hated it. I dont know how this foundation has such good reviews but it didnt work for my skin.