Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation
Backstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body Foundation

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyurethane-35, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, VP/VA Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Tocopherol

on 11/9/2018 9:18:00 PM

I hate that this doesent have a pump and that it is sooo incredibly fragranced but since I have started retinol prescription no foundation adheres to my face. I have 48 of them sitting in my make up drawer from drug store to high end in every finish. I was starting to get so depressed because nothing was working anymore and I was trying so much new ones with all kinds of primers and moisturizers and setting sprays. It went on and on. I tried this in desperation and didn’t have a lot of hope bcus it is supposed to be matte and I now have dry skins due to retinol. But it sits and lasts sooo beautifully, it’s the only foundation that is adhered to my skin and sinking into everything. The only drawback is the fragrance as it is sooo incredibly strong which doesent Offend my senses but it must be doing note damage to my skin so sadly I only wear this when I really need to wear foundation. For now my skin is going makeup free ugh

on 9/26/2018 8:10:00 PM

Meh, very basic formula better for young, unlined complexions, not for dry skin. Its very thin but you need a few layers. I could not find a colour match, its either too yellow or too pink. I prefer some treatment ingredients but this has none. Its not as wearing as Revlon colorstay, which i love and is not as sophisticated at Shiseido Synchro skin, which is far better in formulation. I gave this away, it just didn't look like a high end foundation. Pls try, I would describe this as nothing special, better than no foundation.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation is like the higher coverage version of MAC Face & Body but for oily skin. It controlled my oil well, keeping me fresh and matte all day! Impressed with how it wore. So lightweight!

I don't like the packaging; I find it gets messy quickly.

The coverage is beautiful and makes your skin look velvety smooth. I would recommend, mainly because the price makes it a pretty good deal compared to other high-end foundations.

on 9/1/2018 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation so much, it’s pretty long wearing for how liquidy/sheer the texture is & sits well on my textured oily skin, best shade match i’ve ever had ! 2WO for olive undertones, if they just had a 1 or 1.5 WO i think it’d be my EXACT skin tone.