Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation
Backstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body Foundation

3.0

1 review

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyurethane-35, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, VP/VA Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Tocopherol

on 7/16/2018 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have currently been on a foundation testing kick, trying everything under the sun. This foundation was one of them.

I'm a NC20 with very yellow undertones. I tried this with a sample of 1N. The color looks very pink in the bottle but changed a bit on my skin and looked fine, tone-wise.

Everyone mentioned a scent, and I'm highly sensitive to scents, but barely noticed one with this, even upon application.

I applied it with a RT brush, since brush application was recommended. I think it applied very well, thin and lightweight, I was surprised, since my oily but dry skin prefers a damp sponge.

However, from there, it went a bit mediocre. I found that areas got very dry, and when I went to fix the dryness, the foundation woukd just flake off with the skin. I applied this over Smashbox primerizer, a more moisturizing primer, yet it still flaked in spots. A little did go a long way.

By noon, my face was getting too shiny for my liking so I washed it off, and found myself with a small breakout forming on my chin already. I find this bipolar foundation; it goes on smooth but dries fast on the skin. But then after an hour or two, becomes oily (on my skin).

Since I had been testing different foundations, I can say that this foundation looked identical on my skin as the CoverGirl Ready Set, Gorgeous foundation I wore just the day before. Starts out matte but becomes more natural finish on the skin. Save yourself some $$$ and try that first!!

Anyone wants my Dior sample to try, let me know, since I wont use it again! Glad to give it away.