Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation
Backstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body Foundation

2.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyurethane-35, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, VP/VA Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Tocopherol

on 12/25/2018 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Oh god, I hate this stuff. I got a sample of it after wanting to try it for months, and I'm so glad I didn't spend money on the bottle. I tried putting this on with a brush and my fingers (which Dior recommends), and both times the foundation clung to the tiny hairs on my skin and in the corners of my nose. Iy emphasized my pores and looked generally god awful. I didn't try a sponge as every review I've read or watched says that it just soaked up the product, and that seems like such a waste to me. I work N1, which seemed to be a good match for my NC20 skin. Where the foundation looked okay, it felt nice, but I couldn't get over how terrible it looked everywhere else. I'll be sticking with my Estee Lauder Double Wear.

on 12/8/2018 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this based on the rave reviews on youtube. I always wanted foundation that is lightweight with just little bit of coverage, meanwhile it gotta work on my oily skin ;) This worked great in the beginning, even though the color i chose (#2 warm olive) is slightly too dark for me (NC25/shiseido O40). But later on I noticed my skin seems a bit dull by midday, friends at work keep telling me i look tired whenever Im wearing this foundation. My face also seems to start to get oily within 3-4 hours.

Packaging is cute and clean basically, in a basic bottle. However, you MUST open the cap first and cover the opening of the bottle when you shake it. Otherwise it will be all over the place when you remove the cap.

Overall I dont think I will repurchase. Im just not wow by how it makes me look tired in just few hours lol plus it got no spf, so i gotta put on another extra layer of spf underneath.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Giving this two stars because when first applied it was the most gorgeous finish I've ever seen. It evened out my complexion but still looked exactly like bare skin and it wasn't too matte or too dewy.

However, two hours later it had started separating around my entire face and oxidized. By the end of the day my face was covered in whiteheads and clogged pores. I resembled my early high school days before I took Accutane. So if you have normal skin that is not acne prone I recommend this, otherwise it's a total bust.

I'm torn on the packaging. On one hand I love how it holds more than a standard foundation but is still streamlined and takes up less space. On the other hand, because it is a squeeze tube and the formula is very thin the foundation would get these air bubbles that made it leak out if you shook it as directed.

on 9/27/2018 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Holy grail product for me ! I have combination/oily skin and this is one of the only foundation that stays matte all day, just a little shine after 10+ hours. Looks very natural, like I don’t have foundation on, but covers imperfections pretty well for a light-medium coverage (applied with a dry beauty blender). Don’t settle in my fine line, waterproof (shower, sport or rain) and stays all day, I’m impressed how well it look at the end of the day, pretty good price for 50ml of a Dior foundation. I wear the shade 1N for the moment, in winter I will probably be more a 0N or 0W for a NC15 (Mac) The only negative point is the bottle when the foundation is new, after shaking, a little product comes out alone but this stops after a few uses. The ingredients are not the best (alcool denat, parfum...) but my skin don’t react badly and no breakouts after 1 month of use. I’m happy my research of the perfect foundation is over !

on 9/23/2018 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is not like MAC or MUFE f&b foundations. Those melt into the skin and don't have that silicony formula that almost every other foundations have. It's what sets them apart. I would say this foundation is extremely similar to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua but slightly more matte, so somewhere in between Vitalumiere Aqua and Perfection Velvet. It also has that slightly floral scent like the Chanel.

It's a decent foundation for those with normal to combo skin but nothing extraordinary. Excellent color selection and decent for every day. Photographs well because no spf.

On another note, I bought this with the Dior Forever and Ever primer and the two are so incompatible! It caused the foundation to sit on top of the skin evidently and slide around, wipe right off. I tried with the Nars Radiance primer and it works much better. Also just on top of regular moisturizer and it works well too.

on 9/18/2018 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I am very disappointed by this DIOR foundation. It has very light coverage. If I want to build it to medium, it looks cakey on me.
My oil breaks through by 3 hours of wear even with a primer. Price is reasonable for 50ml, but you need a lot for one application.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This foundation oxidises. I bought one in warm olive (4). Too dark. Exchanged it for warm (3). Still looked dark. Now ordering warm (2) so hopefully this one won’t look too dark on me. I love how light it feels and how it looks on my skin. Combined with skin fx matte setting powder, my skin looks flawless even after 7 hrs of wear.

on 7/27/2018 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i have oily skin and this foundation sucks on my skin. I was more oily and it just felt disgusting on my skin. I wore it couple of times and every time my skin hated it. I dont know how this foundation has such good reviews but it didnt work for my skin.