Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation
Backstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body Foundation

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyurethane-35, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, VP/VA Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Tocopherol

on 11/15/2018 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Okay: i was totally not expecting to love this one so much but damn! it's light, super buildable coverage, super long lasting, gorgeous satin-matte finish and it's pretty affordable (it's dior). over the weekend i went to a music festival and with the crazy sweating and 20 min downpour, all the makeup melted off my face except for the base. I WAS SHOOK.
nonetheless i think this foundation isn't for everyone. i have super oily acne prone skin and it does control the oil. besides the acne, the texture of my skin is pretty good, so i don't have issues with that. i'm currently using a retinoid which causes peeling and purging, so i really have to exfoliate before using this. after moisturiser, i buff the foundation in with a sigma f80 until even. it has a bit of a powdery finish and it's okay to blend powder products over it. to prevent cakiness, i try not to powder and use UD all nighter to set the face. everything sets perfectly and lasts all. day.

on 11/10/2018 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation. The texture of it is pretty thin and the coverage is great. Even though I’m a beauty blender or brush user I apply this with my fingers. It melts in to my skin and covers all imperfections but never gets cakey. It’s like a serum with coverage. I’d say it’s high medium coverage but doesn’t look like makeup. I’m no youngster and I have some skin issues. Fine lines. Wrinkles. Redness. This doesn’t settle into lines/wrinkles, covers my redness. And while it’s a matte finish it’s not dry matte is a satin matte. I do powder it because I gave 12-14 hour days. And it stays almost perfect. I just love this stuff.

on 9/2/2018 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'll start this review by saying I only apply foundation with a dry sponge or brush, so this may work better with a damp sponge/fingers.

This did not blend well at all & oxidized fairly quickly on me. It seemed to stay streaky no matter how hard I tried to blend so I guess it just dries down very quickly? I'm not sure but it looked pretty blotchy. The color match also seemed good until 20 minutes later when it started to look kind of orangey, which really puts even more emphasis into the streakiness.

This was the first foundation I have tried by Dior & I may try a different one but this one was just awful. Would not recommend.

on 6/24/2018 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have oily skin. Lovely satin finish on the skin not completely matte but suits my oily skin well. I have blemishes and acne scars and the formula can be buildable. Amazed at how well it covered my scars! Would use this on holiday as the coverage can be adapted to suit you - light or build it up to a full coverage. I love the versatility of this. Love the quality of the product, feels luxurious as I put on my skin. Used my fingers to blend it in and I imagine it would look better with a beauty blender. I used shade 3W as I am a NC25/ Punjab in Nars and shade 025 in Dior makeup forever.