Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation
Backstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body Foundation

3.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyurethane-35, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, VP/VA Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Tocopherol

on 1/23/2019 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'm a 50 year old with very good skin however when I put this on my husband said I looked tired and all my lines were amplified.

Off it came and into the bin it went. Shame because the texture was nice and it wore well.

on 9/1/2018 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation so much, it’s pretty long wearing for how liquidy/sheer the texture is & sits well on my textured oily skin, best shade match i’ve ever had ! 2WO for olive undertones, if they just had a 1 or 1.5 WO i think it’d be my EXACT skin tone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this foundation. The finish is quite natural but still covers my redness. I find the longevity excellent, and I have only worn it in steamy summer weather. My skin tends to be dry, but this didn’t cling to my cheeks. It also looked good on my shiny nose.