Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation
Backstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body Foundation

2.0

1 review

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyurethane-35, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, VP/VA Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Tocopherol

on 8/27/2018 10:00:00 PM

If, like me, you like to really blend your foundation into the skin with a brush like Sigma F80, you might not like this. I received a deluxe sample with a recent Sephora order and was very excited to try it. Sadly, after 3 tries with three different moisturizers with sunscreen underneath, I'm going to throw it out. It was so bad that if I had been going to work those days I would have washed it off.
You have to put this on quickly in sections and leave it alone otherwise it will "pull off" onto itself. It's a very, very strange texture that can quickly look blotchy and patchy. Blending makes it worse and worse. I like to have foundation in the center of my face and blend it out really well to the edges for a light look and there is no way to do this with this foundation. Get a sample or make sure you can return it.