Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation
Backstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body FoundationBackstage Face & Body Foundation

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyurethane-35, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Undecyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, VP/VA Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Tocopherol

on 12/11/2018 4:13:00 PM

I tried this base because the lady at sephora recomended it and I have to say THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL LADY! I have combination skin and for my everyday I like a sheer coverage, but every base I’ve tried ends up dissapearing by the end of the day on my T-zone, but this stayed with me until the very end, even though I was on a rush and didn’t set it or used a primer underneath (just my daily moisturizer and a spritz of rose water). This make up melts on my skin like heaven and it’s nearly invisible. It does cling on some dry spots around my nose so prepped skin is necessary. I wouldn’t personally recomend this for people with dry skin, but you can always try different ways until you find one that works for you. Also, though it says you can build coverage, to me, it doesn’t seem like a very good idea (haven’t tried it but it’s so thin I could mess it up i so many ways, since I’m fairly new to make-up), so I would go for a high coverage base instead. Finally, about the ingredients, I do have somewhat sensitive skin, but haven’t had any problems, though I’ve only had it for a few days. Do get a tester first because it seems to be common to get skin issues. TL;DR sheer coverage, great durability, not for dry skin, harsh ingredients so test first

on 11/15/2018 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Okay: i was totally not expecting to love this one so much but damn! it's light, super buildable coverage, super long lasting, gorgeous satin-matte finish and it's pretty affordable (it's dior). over the weekend i went to a music festival and with the crazy sweating and 20 min downpour, all the makeup melted off my face except for the base. I WAS SHOOK.
nonetheless i think this foundation isn't for everyone. i have super oily acne prone skin and it does control the oil. besides the acne, the texture of my skin is pretty good, so i don't have issues with that. i'm currently using a retinoid which causes peeling and purging, so i really have to exfoliate before using this. after moisturiser, i buff the foundation in with a sigma f80 until even. it has a bit of a powdery finish and it's okay to blend powder products over it. to prevent cakiness, i try not to powder and use UD all nighter to set the face. everything sets perfectly and lasts all. day.

on 9/1/2018 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation so much, it’s pretty long wearing for how liquidy/sheer the texture is & sits well on my textured oily skin, best shade match i’ve ever had ! 2WO for olive undertones, if they just had a 1 or 1.5 WO i think it’d be my EXACT skin tone.

My Shade: I tried 1N but it was not a good match, oxidised very dark and orange.
Other shades that work for me: TF BTW Porcelain, EL Doublewear 1N2 Ecru, MAC C1.

I have to be honest, I tried this because Meghan Markle supposedly wore it to her wedding - and I am glad I did! Dior Face And Body is a lovely light-medium coverage foundation. I found it applied best with a damp beauty blender. It looks skin like, my freckles show through, but the skin tone is evened out and the skin looks natural, healthy and fresh. It is almost like a real-life Instagram filter! It wore well throughout the day, and didn’t fade or seperate. It did become shinier throughout the day, but not overly so. A light dusting of powder or some blotting paper would be enough to fix this. The only downside to this product is that I believe it caused some small whiteheads on my face and it is quite expensive. However I would definitely recommend this product to those who are not sensitive or breakout prone. But for the price, I would personally prefer a product which doesn’t break me out. I also find the colour range runs dark. I am N15/Nars Mont Blanc and the shade 1N was much too dark and orange for my skin. Paler people will definitely have trouble finding their shade. While this product isn’t for me, it has many pros, and if it didn’t break me out I would be recommending it.

on 7/15/2018 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought the Dior backstage foundation about a week ago and I’ve tried everything to make it work. I’ve tried exfoliating, cleansing, all different types of primers, hydration creams etc etc. however for me it is way too drying. I’m only 20 years old and this foundation gives me crows feet and laughing lines because it’s so dry...
The coverage level is light and i think it could look quite natural on someone with oily skin, for me it looked very chalky. My skin isn’t even THAT dry - I will never get patches of dry skin or anything like that but if I didn’t moisturise I probably would...
Overall I definitely do not recommend to someone with dry skin, if you have oily skin get a tester before buying!!!!
Ps. I got the colour 3 Warm