MILANI Conceal + Perfect Shine-Proof Powder

4.3

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this at CVS in the lightest shade, Fair/Pâle, and it’s not a perfect match for me - it’s a tad too peachy dark - but I like the quality of the product. It is scentless, doesn’t irritate, and it lasts all day over sunscreen/moisturizer. I learned a new to me way to apply: press the powder onto your face with the accompanying sponge, then gently brush away excess with a powder brush. It’s not cakey at all now, which it was before. I was putting too much on. What a revelation that method was. I like to use a facial mist afterward. I said I wouldn’t buy this again because I need a lighter shade, but you can’t beat this for the price.

on 12/11/2018 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am on my second purchase. Loving it so far. My new favorite pressed powder. I apply it on top of my foundation. Keeps you matte and not powdery dry. Just soft and velvety. My Shade is 02 Nude. Im an NC25.

I bought this the other day. I wanted a new powder foundation without breaking the bank. My dehydrated skin always sucks the moisture out of liquid foundations causing them to look cakey AF (no matter my skincare or primer).

I've tried super dewy foundations. My favorite are the LA Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating foundation, the CG Healthy Elixir, and the LA Girl BB cream would all be HG foundations except they don't match. They start at around NC/NW 20-25. I've tried whiteners but they remove the luminosity the foundations bring with them.

So far with this, so good. The shade 01 Fair matches my NC15-20 skin. It blurred pores kept me matte most of the day (I get slightly oily in my T-zone & cheeks). I looked fairly flawless and this didn't end up looking super cakey (I used a knock off Artistry type brush to apply it).

I'd recommend this to dry, normal and combination skin. If you're super oily I wouldn't advise as it didn't keep my minimal oil away.