4.4

price range

Reviews

from

4 days ago

Bought this due to Tati and as it was 40% off. Such a great powder for work! The trick is to keep a light hand in application and to use a setting spray after to keep it looking natural without that powdery look. Wears surprisingly better than higher end products and looks fresh even after 10 hours (no touch up except lightly blotting with the sponge without any product on it). Because I use this product lightly it does not appear full coverage on my face and this is how I like my powder anyway (I am huge on no-makeup makeup). I can imagine that 2-3 applications on the face will indeed result in full coverage. I am a NC35 and I use 4 (a little bit darker but no issues).

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

8 months ago

I bought this online for less than $5 AUD and it was the best bargain buy I’ve ever spent!! The powder is very blendable and provided a matte but natural finish to my oily t zone and kept my skin matte all day. I prefer applying with a powder brush because I have better control with application than the sponge. No scent detected and doesn’t rub off so it stays put. I chose 06 Beige and is the perfect match to my skin tone. Lost one lippie due to not having a cover to stop the sponge from sitting directly on top of the powder to prevent cross contamination. Otherwise it is a great compact. Definitely will repurchase regardless of the price.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

9 months ago

I bought this at CVS in the lightest shade, Fair/Pâle, and it’s not a perfect match for me - it’s a tad too peachy dark - but I like the quality of the product. It is scentless, doesn’t irritate, and it lasts all day over sunscreen/moisturizer. I learned a new to me way to apply: press the powder onto your face with the accompanying sponge, then gently brush away excess with a powder brush. It’s not cakey at all now, which it was before. I was putting too much on. What a revelation that method was. I like to use a facial mist afterward. I said I wouldn’t buy this again because I need a lighter shade, but you can’t beat this for the price.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

3.0

9 months ago

I’m an nc15 and got the shade Nude. The shade matches pretty well. It’s a good powder that gives coverage, or for setting your foundation. The only downside is that it broke me out! I am acne prone but have not really broken out from other powders I’ve tried

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 months ago

It's full coverage and the coverage lasts all day. It also looks natural when you put it on - not caked. My only complaint is the color range. I bought fair and it's too dark so I have to blend it down my neck a bit, but I like it enough to continue to wear it.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 months ago

I have this in Natural, and it's definitely a winner. It's one of the few powders I didn't want to immediately get rid of once I hit pan. It adds some coverage which makes it very good at setting a tinted moisturizer or light coverage foundation without being too much. I'm recently getting into more natural looking makeup (as opposed to super high coverage that makes your face look like a plastic doll's) and this adds just a little bit more to hide my imperfections without erasing my face. I have a bunch of other powders to go through, but I will be returning to this one!

About reviewer (332 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

from

a year ago

I am on my second purchase. Loving it so far. My new favorite pressed powder. I apply it on top of my foundation. Keeps you matte and not powdery dry. Just soft and velvety. My Shade is 02 Nude. Im an NC25.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I’ve tried a million powders from high end to low budget to set my makeup (Revlon Colorstay). There have been some I really liked the texture of, but the colors were off, and vice versa. This one is great in both categories. It’s finely milled, and goes on great, whether you’re using a brush or the sponge it comes with. I wear Buff in Colorstay, and Nude in this, and it’s perfect. It has good coverage, makes me look flawless, and makes my makeup stay on all day, without looking super powdery. This is the powder I will reach for everyday now.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlack

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I bought this the other day. I wanted a new powder foundation without breaking the bank. My dehydrated skin always sucks the moisture out of liquid foundations causing them to look cakey AF (no matter my skincare or primer). I've tried super dewy foundations. My favorite are the LA Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating foundation, the CG Healthy Elixir, and the LA Girl BB cream would all be HG foundations except they don't match. They start at around NC/NW 20-25. I've tried whiteners but they remove the luminosity the foundations bring with them. So far with this, so good. The shade 01 Fair matches my NC15-20 skin. It blurred pores kept me matte most of the day (I get slightly oily in my T-zone & cheeks). I looked fairly flawless and this didn't end up looking super cakey (I used a knock off Artistry type brush to apply it). I'd recommend this to dry, normal and combination skin. If you're super oily I wouldn't advise as it didn't keep my minimal oil away.

About reviewer (739 reviews)

Age30-35