MILANI Conceal + Perfect Shine-Proof Powder

MILANI Conceal + Perfect Shine-Proof Powder

4.5

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I’ve tried a million powders from high end to low budget to set my makeup (Revlon Colorstay). There have been some I really liked the texture of, but the colors were off, and vice versa. This one is great in both categories. It’s finely milled, and goes on great, whether you’re using a brush or the sponge it comes with. I wear Buff in Colorstay, and Nude in this, and it’s perfect. It has good coverage, makes me look flawless, and makes my makeup stay on all day, without looking super powdery. This is the powder I will reach for everyday now.

I bought this the other day. I wanted a new powder foundation without breaking the bank. My dehydrated skin always sucks the moisture out of liquid foundations causing them to look cakey AF (no matter my skincare or primer).

I've tried super dewy foundations. My favorite are the LA Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating foundation, the CG Healthy Elixir, and the LA Girl BB cream would all be HG foundations except they don't match. They start at around NC/NW 20-25. I've tried whiteners but they remove the luminosity the foundations bring with them.

So far with this, so good. The shade 01 Fair matches my NC15-20 skin. It blurred pores kept me matte most of the day (I get slightly oily in my T-zone & cheeks). I looked fairly flawless and this didn't end up looking super cakey (I used a knock off Artistry type brush to apply it).

I'd recommend this to dry, normal and combination skin. If you're super oily I wouldn't advise as it didn't keep my minimal oil away.