3.7

price range

Reviews

from

4 months ago

I’ve tried a lot of different anti ageing eye creams to try and get rid of the fine lines and hollowness around my eyes and nothing has work as well as this mask. My eye area looked younger and my fine lines less visible after using this the first time (I used it as an over night mask) will definitely repurchase. Also like that it’s in a squeezable tube not a pot. Con: didn’t do anything for my dark circles, but oh well I’m still happy :-)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

from

2 years ago

I have extremely sensitive and dry skin around my eyes, the smell is not overpowering, it didn't irritate me at all and my skin felt a lot softer the next morning! Would definitely buy again, you get a lot of product for the price, good value.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

This is a new eye cream/mask from Clarins. I really wanted to like it, but there are a lot of cons to this product. The worst part is the overwhelming scent. Why would anyone want to put an eye product with so much fragrance in it around their eyes? The eye area is so sensitive! I reacted right away. I tried another time and same result. It's not just strong when you put it on, but it lingers afterwards. Not cool! Why is the product blue? That dye in the product can't possibly be good for skin either. It has a cooling effect which I found irritating. The only plus would be the size, 30 mL, but at this point why would anyone want such a reactive product in a large quantity. Ask for a sample and try it yourself, but this gets 2 big thumbs down from me! You are instructed to leave it on as a 10 minute mask, or overnight.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age30-35