COOLA Organic Scalp & Hair Mist SPF 30

COOLA Organic Scalp & Hair Mist SPF 30

1 review

on 5/29/2018 12:21:00 PM

The new Coola Organic Scalp & Hair Mist SPF 30 is an okay option if you are looking for a product to protect your hair from too many rays. I know during the summer too much sun can lighten my hair a few shades, I usually don't mind this, but I could see if I was trying to keep my hair a darker shade or a red color that this could be frustrating. I'm not sure I would recommend that others use this on their scalp or part. I used this on my center part and it left it feeling a bit dry, probably from the high amount of denatured alcohol they have included. I think this works much better as a hair protector as opposed to using it for your scalp or part. This doesn't add anything to your finished hair look other than the sunscreen so don't expect to get any shine or finish from this. The nozzle and packaging works quite well and this is lightly scented, which isn't a big deal for a hair product. Coola seems to have every area covered for sunscreen that you could imagine, face, hair, lips, and body- definitely love the Coola brand, especially since it is cruelty-free! My video review can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials