3.1

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

4 days ago

Why does covergirl insist on making their foundation ORANGE? Otherwise this foundation is decent. I have to use a blue and green colour correcting foundation otherwise it would be completely unwearable.

About reviewer (449 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a month ago

Skin background: Oily, acne prone, scarring, sensitive/ reactive, large pores, fair with warm-neutral undertones.
 OVERALL RATING: 4.5/5
 COVERAGE: This gives a high medium coverage, and I find that I can build up in areas for a more full coverage look without it becoming heavy or cakey.
FINISH: It is matte but not a “flat” matte, it has some dimension to it which I appreciate because I hate when foundations are too matte- even on my oily skin!
 TEXTURE: For how much coverage it gives it actually is extremely light weight- not too thick or runny and very comfortable to wear
 SCENT: None
SPF: None
 LASTING POWER: O. M. G! I am extremely oily and also have hyperhydrosis (meaning I am constantly a sweaty mess). I applied it at 7am and went straight to school until 2:30, where I then went to work and had to do a lot of deep cleaning in my store until 7pm. I was sweating bullets but this foundation stayed put! I was shocked at how good it looked.
 SHADES: I have the shade L90 Classic Beige which works fairly well, however it does seem to pull a little pink on me. Because it is is a part of the trublend line they have a huge shade range so it gets extra cookie points for that!
 PRICE: $12, can’t beat the price!
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: Nope!
 PACKAGING: I love that it is a pump AND it has a safety lock on it.
 WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Yes
 FINAL VERDICT: I am so impressed with this foundation, it is definitely my go to for days where I need my face to be flawless for long days. And for $12 you really can’t go wrong with atleast giving it a try!

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

from

a month ago

I have light muted olive skin (~NC20), that leans more towards neutral in the winter, and golden in the summer. L80 is my winter match (sadly getting harder to find in Canada), and L30 is my summer match. I really like the finish - it is not pure matte, more like a satin, and holds well all day on my oily skin. I don't need to set with powder, and it does not slide around or disappear on me, it is a winner for me!

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 months ago

this is a great foundation with terrible shades. In fact, all the fair and light shades just stink. I use Fair Porcelain, L10, which is supposed to be their lightest shade and it's my summer shade. It's fair with yellow undertones. Despite that, I keep using it because it keeps my oils at bay and it is - for me - transfer resistant. My normal go to was Too Face Peach Perfect in Swan but when I used it up, I bought this instead to try it and I actually like this formula better - except for the color.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

from

6 months ago

I do like this foundation but it is too matte and drying for me. The best shade match L15 wasn't the best match for me, it is a little too warm and didn't sit well on my nose, it would just lift and become patchy as I would blend it out on my nose. Everywhere else was just fine except for the nose area. It is very easy to find as everywhere carries it but this is something that doesn't work for everyone. The shade range is really good especially for covergirl, has 40 different shades and is a really decent price.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

6 months ago

I bought this thinking it was the outlast foundation in the blue cap which I used to love. The one back then was super full coverage. This foundation is actually a nice medium coverage. With the right primer, it has a nice finish that’s not too matte or dewy. It doesn’t emphasize texture or pores. I’m just not crazy about it because it doesn’t even last throughout the day and comes off around the mouth. I don’t regret buying it but I wouldn’t repurchase. There’s also nothing redeeming about it to recommend over another foundation.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 months ago

I’m really torn about this foundation. I’m an nc15 and got the shade L10, which was a pretty good match. It covers great and wears well throughout the day. My only gripe is that there are these smallll little white flecks in it. Even after shaking the bottle, I can see the flecks all over my face and flicking them off with a brush is annoying :( It takes me even longer to finish my makeup. I ended up returning it. I have heard a few youtubers mention the same thing. It did not break me out

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 months ago

Shocked at the bad reviews. I have more mature skin, and thought the matte would be too cakey and dry. Not the case at all. Great coverage doesn’t transfer, makes my skin look flawless. With moisturizer underneath it has a finish that looks great all day.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

8 months ago

This stuff burns, turned my face red, and gave me a rash. I had been mixing it with sunscreens (mineral and chemical) so I had thought the culprit was the chemical sunscreen. Nope... I applied the foundation over a mineral sunscreen and my face, neck, chest started to burn. Did a patch test the next day and instant burn. Sadly, I threw out a perfectly good bottle of sunscreen.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

a year ago

Ok so the fact that I even tried this is shocking. But I’m so glad I did! I bought this out of desperation. I’ve only (religiously) worm the CG Healthy Elixir foundation for the past year and it is my all time favorite. I went to repurchase it for the 794th time and they were completely out of my shade. I needed something because I was completely out and I saw the Matte Made fouvdstion was the only thing in my near vicinity that looked like my shade. I’ve always admired matte flawless makeup on other women but I just felt like my skin was too dry. Anytime I’ve tried matte, it made me look older and it was unflattering. I really love this avd the way it looks. It’s absolutely flawless. I can wear it without using setting spray and I love it even better which trust me, is wild. I just make sure I moisturize beforehand and it goes on perfect every time. I just love that I have found another option.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral