100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Best sunscreen powder I've tried so far. I like that the SPF is not higher than 30 , since any higher for me increases chance of breakouts and gives me a false sense of security . Although I wouldn't wear this while skiing all day or to the beach, with this I don't get new freckles when out mid-day under the sun for two hours; I freckle very easily. I apply on a moisturized face--no base--and I don't look caked up. I make sure to use a clay mask to clean out the pores if used several days in a row.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I must say that I really like using the TARTE Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 as an additional form of sunscreen. I found it difficult to apply it liberally enough while still looking natural to comfortably use this as my main and sole source of sunscreen. I do like to use it to set my foundation I just couldn't use enough of the powder to know that I was full covered, but I will definitely use it on days when I am outside to help mattify any oilness. I like to layer my sunscreen so this goes perfect with that, I apply a moisturizer with SPF, then my foundation with SPF, then the Tarte Tarteguard Mineral Powder with SPF. The applicator on the end of the tube makes it very easy to apply on the go. The powder does have a very light vanilla scent which dissipates quite quickly. If you are looking for an additional boost of sunscreen that travels well this product is a good option in my opinion. My video review can be seen here:

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age25-29