Paul Mitchell Neuro Style Lift HeatCTRL Volume Foam

1 review

Not tested on animals

on 5/24/2018 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My stylist used this product on me before blowout. WoW! My hair held the blowout for 6 days/nights! No, I've never let my hair be unwashed for this long before! With Neuro "LIFT" my hair looked and felt so good I wasn't eager to wash it out!

There are several products in this line from Paul Mitchell. Each is packaged in a pretty, royal blue colored container. Lift is 200 ml or 6.7 oz. It's very easy to mistakenly purchase "FINISH" or another product that isn't LIFT but, looks the same. I've not tried the others.

What I love about LIFT is that it's a mousse that provides a beautiful thickness to my hair, heat protectant and doesn't get sticky, tacky, flaky, flat or cause oily scalp. My hair looked great when I woke up each day! This is why it's applied to all of your hair.

There are videos on YouTube from Mitch educators. I found them very helpful for LIFT. You do use more product than other mousses. I like to start at the bottom of my hair and work up to scalp. If you don't want the application video from an educator, go with the lesson "less is more". Apply, comb through with a Wet Brush or wide toothed comb on damp hair. Blow-dry.

Smells so nice!

Unlike the instructions suggest, I don't put it directly on my scalp but do use my fingers to get very close. I have long hair past the middle of my back. About 3 golf ball sizes of mousse work best for me. Top, middle, ends.

My hair is also color treated. Neuro Lift did not dry my hair out. I use it on days I want my hair to look its very best. It can be used as often as desired.