Milk Makeup Flex Concealer

Milk Makeup Flex Concealer
Flex Concealer

on 10/14/2018 6:00:00 PM

I'm so surprised I never hear anything about this concealer. It's so good! I'm 54 years old and I obviously have fine lines and wrinkles and this concealer is just perfect for that situation. It requires so little product and blends out beautifully and so easily. It just looks like my skin, but dark areas are covered, is the best way of saying it. I'm sure it would be great for a younger person too. I'd say it's medium coverage, and it just gives lovely, smooth coverage. Not sure what else to say about a concealer. Oh yeah, no creasing at all after all day at work. When it works, it works. Highly recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer goes on a little tacky and sticks well to the skin without feeling thick. It's a great blend of coverage and blendability. I wear it every day under my eyes. It's not high coverage, but it wears so smoothly and doesn't crease at all. I forget that it's even on.

It's expensive, but the packaging is excellent, I love the tubes. On zits, you have to layer it up or be ok with slightly lower coverage. If I have something I need to cover up, I use my Tarte Shape Tape instead. With that and the Milk Flex concealer, I feel like I can cover up anything my face has to throw at me :p

Video Reviews & Tutorials