Physicians Formula Butter Highlighter

Physicians Formula Butter Highlighter
Butter HighlighterButter HighlighterButter Highlighter

4.9

Such a beautiful, wet, blinding highlight (champagne). I am not a huge fan of the packaging though.

on 3/18/2019 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

i love these highlighters. they are just stunning, very blinding, easy to blend and you can build it up. i have the shade Pearl and i love it. its smooth and buttery. very cute perfect for fair skinned people. it smells really good, kinda like coconut it is faint though and goes away when you apply it to the face. the package is cute, very tropical. the shade Pearl is my go to highlighter because its perfect for my skin and it really lights up your face.highly recommend trying these highlighters out.

“do i need another highlight, no. “do i want if, yes. this formula is sooo creamy and smooth. i caught it during a bogo free sale, so i picked the shades champagne and rose gold. it is super pigmented that a very light touch with your brush can pick up a good amount and be pretty blinding. it lasts allday on my skin im not a fan of the twist cap packaging

on 10/24/2018 3:05:00 AM

I'm obsessed with this product. I love the colors champagne and rose gold. The champagne honestly feels like Becca`s champagne pop. But the pricing for this is better... wayyy cheaper. And it smells so nice. I like the buttery texture that works on my NC37 tone. The packaging is also light and nice for travels

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

After falling in love with the butter bronzer and blush, I had to try the highlighters. Easily my new all time favourite!! The formula is very similar to Colourpop super shock, it's a bit moussy/creamy that can be applied using your fingers to be more intense and blinding, or sheered out with a brush. The finish is a beautiful glow, not a glittery mess (though there is a little bit of sparkle). I have the shade Pink, which is an exact dupe for CoverFX custom enhancing drops in Blossom. These last around 8 hours and fade away nicely. Like all the other butter products, these have a scent but it's not as overpowering and more like vanilla frosting than coconut.

on 8/26/2018 7:41:00 AM

Was browsing at my local CVS and saw these highlighters. I didn't need another highlighter, but these were so beautiful I had to have one! I bought the rose gold shade and I have to say it is absolutely lovely! The texture is interesting, as it looks like a powder in the container, but is sort of a cream-to-powder formula. It is quite shimmery, but blends out easily for a more subtle glow. I just use my fingers or a makeup wedge. I love the color and creamy texture. It I add blush, it just glides over it and blends beautifully. The rose gold shade seems to match my skin tone and the blush colors I use. But, these come in four shades: rose gold, pink, gold and pearl. So everyone can find a shade that works for them. I'm enjoying this product and highly recommend it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Super soft, highly pigmented but can be blended out to give a less intense sheen to the skin. Besides being a gorgeous highlight it makes a beautiful eyeshadow as well. Just be sure to prime as these are so creamy they can crease on the lids. With four shades to choose from there should be one suited for any skin tone. Like the butter bronzers and butter blushes, the butter highlights are some of the best products from Physicians Formula. Highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Best DS highlighter I've tried so far. I have the colors Champagne and Rose Gold.

The texture is so creamy and soft. You can actually put indentations into the highlighter even with soft pressure.

I don't find it chunky at all. I apply with my finger by gently dabbing it onto my cheekbones. I then blend it out with my fingers by using gentle dabbing motions to blend out the edges.

Rose gold is my favorite color and it stays on all day. I also dab some onto the center of my lids on top of shadows to give it more of a pop.

Love the twist cap packaging. I guess better to keep the product from drying out.

This has a creamy texture, a subtle glow, and it lasts all day on me. I have this in Pearl, which could be too frosty for some. It has the teeniest undertone of pink/opalescent, but mostly looks pearlescent. I have zero makeup skills and even I can handle putting this across cheekbones, inner eye, nose stripe, etc. without looking like a disco ball. I have Nars the multiple in copacabana and I think this stuff is comparable and maybe draws less attention to my pores.

so i told myself i wouldnt be buying another hightlighter or makeup until i made a sizeable dent in my collection.
but then riteaid had to have a sale to make it nearly impossible to resist. for the record i dont consider bogo 50% of to be a sale,
bogo 75%, 40% off, bogo frees are what i consider sales

anyways, so ive been seeing this in stores since it got released and ive done well in resisting but no more.
this product is so beautiful, the product is very creamy and intense imo. i got the champagne shade, and although it is a bit too yellow, it is the best shade for my skintone.
this doesn’t seem to smell like anything, whicb kinda sucks given the theme of this line of products. i want that butter scent
i dont like the packaging, id much rather have a flip top than the twist cap, yet i like that it is compact and not bulky like the butter bronzer.

this product lasts pretty much all day on my skin.