COOLA Full Spectrum 360 Sun Silk Drops SPF 30

COOLA Full Spectrum 360 Sun Silk Drops SPF 30

on 10/25/2018 10:31:00 PM

Let me start off by saying that I hate using SS on my face. I've just never found one that didn't feel disgusting. Until this one.

I got this as a 100 point perk from sephora and have been using it for a week so far. It feels amazing! I put just a drop or two on my fingertips and pat it in. And what's better is that it makes an amazing primer. My foundation looks great all day, my face doesn't get greasy and it keeps me slightly matte but still glows.

Luckily this hasn't broke me out and since I'm a week in I'm guessing that it won't. It does have a scent but i like it, very clean smelling. I'll probably get about a month out of this one and already have the full size in my cart ready to order.

If you have normal to oily skin and dislike SS on your face give this one a try. You may fall in love just like I did.

When I swatched the Coola 360 Sun Silk Drops at Sephora I instantly fell in love with the silky texture this leaves on skin. This is great to use under makeup because it imparts a silky but matte finish. Many days I can use this in place of my normal primer. I dislike how much fragrance this has, but it does dissipate. The dropper bottle is an okay way to dispense the product but I would prefer a pump. If you have very sensitive skin this might be a product you need to avoid due to the high level of fragrance. I really do like the texture and that this is a sunscreen of 30 SPF, which I usually will not use anything lower than 30. My video review can be seen here: