The Ordinary - Buffet + Copper Peptides 1%

No Image

1 review

on 5/19/2018 11:55:00 AM

The new Buffet + Copper Peptides 1% is a new spin on the original formula of The Ordinary's Buffet for those looking to add some additional peptides into your skincare routine. I was taken aback initially by the vibrant blue color this serum has, but it is a nice shade so I'll take it. The texture is the same as the original Buffet and the ingredients are the same with the exception of the addition of these added Copper Peptides. There is promising research showing that these peptides are very similar to the ones we produce so they are supposed to be extremely firming and good for anti-aging regimens. Drunk Elephant uses these in their eye serums. The cost of this new Buffet is about double the original so you have to make the decision if you want to spend the higher amount just for these Copper Peptides. It also depends how fast you go through a bottle and what your anti-aging needs are. I will purchase this again because I really like the formula, and the fact that it is fragrance free makes me enjoy using it even more. My review video can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials