MAC Cosmetics Eye Brows Styler

MAC Cosmetics Eye Brows Styler

on 8/24/2018 3:50:00 AM

I’m struggling to understand how this has such high reviews. It just doesn’t last, it doesn’t stay at all. I’m scared to touch my face in case it rubs half a brow off! Will not be getting this again, I’ll stick to my usual Wunderbrow!

on 6/14/2018 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I haven’t written a review in a long time, but this is worth it.

I was going for the triangular-tipped Brow Sculpt but they’d sold out the colour I needed. This is how I discovered this little gem.
I have dark, sparse brows and chose the shade Stylized. It is incredibly easy to use and the effect is unbelievably natural. My makeup buddy told me she couldn’t believe it wasn’t my natural brows.
It is perfect in terms of packaging too: no need to sharpen, fully retractable tip, neat little pen with spoolie and caps for both ends.
I highly recommend it.

on 5/19/2018 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This replaces MAC's Eye Brows Brow Definer, which was a pretty great little pencil except for three things. People frequently complained about the lead being very brittle and snapping off, something I could relate to. Another negative was that although you could advance the lead, you couldn't retract it. Finally, there was no spoolie. MAC went back to the drawing board to solve these problems and introduced MAC Eye Brows Styler, which is fully retractable. They even added a spoolie.

It comes in eight colors. I bought Fling, an ash blonde shade that isn't too grey. (This color is identical to Fling in the discontinued pencil.) The lead is still very thin, which is one of my favorite things about it. It's easy to make precise strokes. It's about the same diameter as Anastasia's Brow Wiz.

I think the formula has been improved because the lead is definitely not brittle. It's soft enough not to be scratchy, yet firm enough not to smear. I applied it this morning and I'm typing this review at midnight. My brows are still intact and I know I scratched one of them earlier today.

Unfortunately, it's not any cheaper than the previous pencil. This little darling goes for $19, but I'll pay it because I love everything else about it.

In case you want thicker lead, MAC offers a fatter pencil with a triangular shape called Great Brows Brow Sculpt. There is also a good old-fashioned wooden pencil, the MAC Veluxe Brow Liner, which requires sharpening.

Popular Brows Products