Paula's Choice Gentle Cleansing Cloths

No Image

2.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Isohexadecane (texture-enhancing solvent), Butylene Glycol (slip agent/hydration), Isononyl Isononanoate (emollient), Dimethicone (silicone hydration), Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate (emollient), PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate (cleansing agent), Glycerin (skin-replenishing), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (skin-soothing), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract (antioxidant), Allantoin (skin-soothing), Panthenol (hydration), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (skin-soothing), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Sodium Dehydroacetate (preservative), Sorbic Acid (preservative).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have used 2-3 of these individually packaged cleansing cloths that i got with my other purchases.
These are the absolute worst makeup removing cloths i have ever used. They are SO dry that i was shocked that anyone who wears more than a stitch of makeup would even get anything off.

The cloth itself was nice & fragrance free. Of course, i had to saturate the cloth with my own makeup remover to get any use out of the cloth.

This is a product to be skipped!

on 9/14/2018 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Paula's Choice Cleansing Cloths:
These wipes were okay, but left a slight residue the packaging mentions this, but it isn't heavy. To be honest it felt more like a toner.
I wasn't wearing much makeup when I used this .Just a tinted moisturizer and some skin toned lipstick. However, I doubt it would remove heavy eye makeup. If you want your skin to feel squeaky clean you may not like this. This may not be suited for oily or combination skin, and if not rinsed off it may interfere with the next lotion or SS you apply ( like pilling for example).
It has some good ingredients like humectants,antioxidants, anti-irritants,and skin identicle ingredients. These can be washed off, but rinsing is optional. So, if you want a toner effect it can be left on. However, if your skin is sensitive, or it stings your eyes. I would avoid leaving it on. Due to the sodium hydroxide.

AII: chamomilla recutita extract,allantoin, oat mental extract and panthenol.
Antioxidants: pomegranate extract.
SII: sorbic acid and glycerin.

Personally, I disliked this product. Because, the directions were confusing,and I did not like how it felt.

This product is cruelty free and the ingredients are vegan.

It also advertises itself as oil free and this is true.

on 9/2/2018 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I got a sample of these. On the pro's side the cloths were soft, fragrance free, and not irritating. On the cons the cloth wasn't saturated with product enough to take my eye makeup off, so I had to rub my eyes to remove my eyeshadow, no bueno. I wonder if they are this dry in the full packaging, because if they are, these are better skipped. If they are more damp in the packaging I could consider, but all I have to go by is my sample.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was looking forward to these cleansing cloths from PC because a lot of cleansing cloths bother my skin like those from Neutrogena because of the added fragrance. These are nicely fragrance free and very gentle and do remove makeup but they are so skimpy. They feel half the size of other cloths. They are def smaller than the Neutrogens or Cerave's cleansing cloths.

The packaging has the usual sticky front--no hard plastic cover that I expect from cleansing cloths that care such as Cetaphil or Clinique, both of these I have repurchased and like a lot. I will use the PC cloths up but won't repurchase, and if you were thinking of ordering just for these I would say don't bother. They're not that special.