Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

2 years ago

I have tried numerous lash curlers over the years, including heated ones and the mini Shu; nothing really worked, none would get all my lashes and most just bent them anyway. So, I had given up... till I read about the new targeted lash curlers--finally, someone realizing that our eyes are NOT all alike! At first, I heard about the Sephora exclusive ProMaster, which is also for almond/deepset eyes. But I seldom shop at Sephora, much more likely to go to Ulta; that's where I first saw this. Cheaper than the ProMaster, and the regular Ulta coupons apply. This is a rather lightweight curler, opens very wide, and has a long shallow curve that gets ALL of my lashes, and actually CURLS them, not bends. I'm happy, finally finding something that works after giving up... Oh, and there's the "60" curler for round eyes too!

About reviewer (244 reviews)

Age56 & Over