4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 days ago

This is my favorite mascara I have ever bought. I have no need to ever buy a different type of mascara again. This has perfected my everyday look. The formula is so light and does not weigh my lashes down like many other mascaras. The packaging is also great and does not let air in, so the product lasts longer than most other mascaras. I will be buying this again. If you would like to buy this product, or other product, and get 10% off your order, use my link: https://re.glossier.com/c3d67cb8

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

22 days ago

This is a great everyday mascara. It's my first tubing mascara and honestly a game changer. I love that it never smudges or gives me raccoon eye, even if I sleep in it (which I often do...). I tried it because of the claim that it comes off easily in warm water, which is definitely true! I never have to use makeup remover anymore, normal face wash + water is enough. It clearly elongates and defines my lashes, and it gives some illusion of volume just by darkening my lashes where they might otherwise be invisible. I find it holds my naturally straight lashes really well without a lash curler, which I hate to use. It gives a really nice, feathery outline and open look to my eyes, although you might want a denser, more volumizing mascara for more dramatic looks. I've repurchased but might check out some drugstore tubing mascaras in the future just to see if there's a cheaper version with similar results. Mascaras always last me a looong time though, so I'm happy with this as my go-to. It isn't as expensive as a lot of fancy brand mascaras, especially when purchased in a set or on their Black Friday sale. If you're ordering from Glossier for the first time, you can get 10% off with my referral code: https://re.glossier.com/cca1963d

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

a month ago

I love this mascara. Although I do have favorites from the drugstore (Maybelline full n soft, Covergirl clump crusher), I haven’t found a tubing mascara that I really like as they all seem clumpy and thick and unnatural on me. This one is really natural and good for people who prefer a more feathery look. I have never enjoyed any of those super volumizing mascaras so I think if you are after the kind of mascara that will make your lashes really thick, you will not enjoy this. Usually I just do one coat of this and it will only get a little clumpy but it’s easy to pinch out the clumps and I look how long it makes my lashes look. The only thing I don’t like is that I wish this came in more colors especially brown or black-brown, as I think that black mascara can be a little too harsh on my since I have light brown hair naturally. I am kind of surprised that it doesn’t since this brand is supposed to be about no-makeup makeup..

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 months ago

One of two favorite mascaras I love to wear everyday. This is a tubing mascara that lengthens more so than volumize which is what I look for in mascaras. It gives my lashes a very clean look as opposed to a thick, clumpy mess. The wand does a great job depositing product and combing/separating lashes at the same time. The formula is lightweight even with a second coat and provides good lift and separation without getting stiff and crunchy. It's water resistant, not waterproof but it stays put all day without flaking, smudging or migrating. Easily removed with MU remover followed by soap and water. Not for those seeking a more dramatic look as this mascara lends itself more towards the *my lashes but better* department. In other words...it makes it seem like I've just been blessed with naturally longer than average lashes. For a drugstore equivalent that provides a similar clean look, I use Cover Girl Clump Crusher and I alternate that with this on most days. I purchase my Glossier mascara straight from Glossier's website for $16. I find the price very reasonable for the performance I get. It's not much more than a good drugstore mascara in terms of price.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

2 months ago

The wand separates the lashes really well, but the coverage is light and it isn't buildable, despite trying! It's a nice mascara but it will give you a natural look, spreading the lashes but not adding volume / thickness to the individual lashes. Very much a day-time look and I'm not someone who goes for heavy make-up.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2 months ago

Coming from a woman that has forever shunned and even underwhelmed by most mascaras in the market, luxury or drugstore, I have to say that this is the best mascara I’ve personally ever tried. This makes my eyelashes look like those fans you see on burlesque shows. Or on snugglepuss. Just long, feathery and delicate. Never clumpy or flaky. It doesn’t smudge. It delivers the most clean looking shiny black lacquer that I’ve rarely found in most mascaras. And the brush is perfect. Not irritating, not too big, and combs right through the lashes. It’s also some silicone-like plastic, which I’ve come to prefer for mascara as they tend not to irritate my eyes. The packaging is simplistic, it kind of reminds me of the 1970s aesthetic in something but I can’t figure out what. For all the things is does, it still manages to be easily remove, and it leaves behind no residue. Take my word for it, this product has seriously made a huge difference in my life. I was not keen on mascara, just found them unpleasant and tedious. Well that’s no longer the case thanks to this product. Now I’m still getting used to seeing myself with mascara as for so long I rarely attempted to put attention to my eye area. It’s such a fabulous change.

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBrown

1.0

2 months ago

Nope!!! This irritated my eyes and produced a limp spidery lash that was just pathetic. I curled my lashes prior and applied two coats carefully. This is the worst tubing mascara I’ve tried and one of the worst overall.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

EyesBrown

from

5 months ago

My favorite mascara. Lash Slick is "film-forming", which is Glossier's term for a "tubing" mascara. It wears far better than any of the oodles of tubing mascaras I've used over the years, which is quite impressive. Glossier Lash Slick does a beautiful job of separating lashes, and adding length. It never, never, never clumps or looks furry. Lash Slick also comes off with water or cleanser/makeup remover, and does not budge unless you want it to. I have never found a mascara that curls lashes and keep them curled like Glossier. I very rarely attempt to curl my eyelashes with a curler, because mascaras just take the curl away with their weight. Glossier mascara curls my lashes as I apply it, and it keeps them lifted up until I remove it! I haven't used a lash curler in so long I doubt I'll ever need one again. When Lash Slick sets, it does not budge. The curls defy my hooded eyelids, and the mascara looks clean, and fresh, and natural. To me this is an exceptional formulation. I can actually see my own lashes out of the corners of my eyes!

About reviewer (825 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

5 months ago

Great day time mascara - very natural looking, it adds length without being spider-y. Maybe a little too subtle if you want drama or a more made-up evening look. I wear this mascara every day and love it I wear contacts and find many many mascaras are irritating, this is one of the very few (TWO) that I have found not to make my eyes itch by the end of the day 4 lippies - I removed for packaging which I would prefer to be bio plastic otherwise it would be 5 lippies Use my code for 10% off your first Glossier order - I also get store credit - full disclosure :) https://re.glossier.com/4fc512cb Pros: Great formula which is non irritating Subtle and natural looking (for black mascara) - I find that it lives up to the Glossier claims and does not give dreaded spider lashes Its buildable to a certain extent - I only put max 3 light coats Does not flake or give racoon eyes through the day Pretty easy to remove (with bioderma micallaire water then Glossier milky jelly cleanser) Not cheap but good value for me - the other mascara I have found good is Estee Lauder and this is £8 cheaper than that!) Cons: Packaging! I would prefer an eco plastic - Glossier uses too much non recyclable plastic full stop! I would like this to come in a dark brown too which would be great for a no make-up makeup day - I have dk brown lashes naturally Not super dramatic if you want an evening look

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

6 months ago

I loved this mascara from the first swipe. It has a beautiful glossy black color, separates my lashes perfectly. I've been known to toss an unmanageable formula or brush after first use, regardless of price, and I'm quite certain I won't buy anything but Glossier until it's discontinued or undergoes an inexplicable formula change. For reference, the last mascara I had love at first swipe for was Fresh's Firebird (sadly discontinued).

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55