Sonia Kashuk Mascara Spoolie Brush

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/5/2016 7:18:00 PM

I see that this product is a Mascara spoolie brush and I purchased it for my brows. The brush is a bit too hard and stiff or my brows. I think I will have to search for something else specifically made for just brows. There are not very many spoolies sold alone. I might try the ELF spoolie.

on 8/26/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this, it's very affordable (like 2$) and so useful for the brows. I wish I had another one because I use this everyday. I bent it a little bit just under the point where the actual brush begins. Great affordable brush!

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I'm surprised that spoolie brushes aren't often included in the basic sets that people buy. This one works very well, is angled in just the right way, and costs $2. This and Ecotools retractable kabuki are all I use, and I would not be without them.

I only publish reviews of products that I truly believe in, and I use most of my reviewed products every day, long term. I am an ordinary woman trying to find what works without breaking the bank!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

works very well and it's the only spoolie that i lovee

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If you do your eyebrows, you need this brush! There's no reason to pay a lot of money for a spoolie brush. This is a good quality brush, and it's very inexpensive. I got it at Target for two dollars. Of course, I don't use it for applying mascara. I use it to brush my eyebrows in to place, to blend my eyebrow product, and to brush my eyebrows up when I want to trim them, that's it. I clean it with baby shampoo once a week, and it's held up really well.

on 4/23/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use it everyday after I fill in my eyebrows to dust off any excess and shape the hairs. Great quality for just $2!

on 2/28/2013 12:14:00 AM

This is such a great brush! All of Sonia Kashuk's products are made really well, and the brush line is exceptional. I am very picky with brushes and tend to buy cheap ones from CVS or Walmart. It really does make a difference in the kind of brushes you buy and the way your makeup will apply on your face. I have had this brush for several months now and the brissels are just as intact as they were when i first bought them!

on 12/11/2012 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use this to blend out my brow powder if it's been filled in too much. It also works well to remove clumps from mascara. It's cheap, but definitely has better durability.

Will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I had such a hard time finding a spoolie at my local drugstores. (I prefer using spoolies over brow brushes to groom my eyebrows). One day I went to target and saw this and I had to pick it up. Super cheap and Sonia kashuk makeup tools are amazing. Def would repurchase!

on 5/16/2013 2:56:00 AM

Been using this spoolie for over 2 Years now, I love it! It lasted me 2 years but I do wash and disinfect it. It's amazing for my eyebrows to shape them or to soften them out if you applied to much eyebrow powder or eyebrow pencil! I definitely recommend this spoolie so worth it! And affordable :) Run don't walk !!!

Popular Makeup Brushes