Makeup Revolution Luxury Baking Powder - Lace

Makeup Revolution  Luxury Baking Powder - Lace

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, CI 77492, CI 77491

on 5/12/2018 5:35:00 PM

I originally purchased this powder in the banana color because they didn't have the LACE color at any of the stores near me. When i was in Seattle I finally managed to find the "lace" shade at one of the Ulta stores and I was ecstatic!!!!

Lace is similar to Banana but it doesn't have a strong yellow tone like banana does. It does have some yellow but it's very faint with a hint of pink. I am relatively fair complected but I wouldn't say I'm pale and LACE was my skin tone but brighter. It was PERFECT!!! It worked very well to brighten my under eyes and my face. It did not look cake-y or make my skin dry when used to bake. I have tried baking my undereyes with other products and they always made my undereyes super dry and cakey.

I have hyper-sensitive skin and this didn't cause me to break out or irritate my skin at all. You also get a lot of product for $8 and Ulta frequently has BOGO 50% off on this brand.