Kiehl's Glow Formula Skin Hydrator

3.3

•Aqua/Water•Dicaprylyl Carbonate•Octyldodecanol•Glycerin•Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride•Squalane•Glyceryl Stearate•Propanediol•Salix Alba Bark Extract/Willow Bark Extract•Mica•Arachidyl Alcohol•CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide•Cetearyl Alcohol•Tocopherol•Behenyl Alcohol•Parfum/Fragrance**•Citric Acid•Sodium Hydroxide•Arachidyl Glucoside•Limonene•Caprylyl Glycol•Xanthan Gum•CI 77491/Iron Oxides•Potassium Sorbate•Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract•Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil•Phytic Acid•Citral•Sodium Benzoate•Linalool•Punica Granatum Fruit Extract•Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit Extract/Acerola Fruit Extract.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a simple, no frills but lovely moisturizer. It is based upon 95%natural ingredients , with the little added bonus of some light reflecting particles (=mica) that give you a sort of shimmer, or glow, if you are wandering around on a Sunday morning. Note that none of this glow will sho up if you wear foundation on top of this.
However it does it moisturizing job at a very affordable price. A must try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love glowy non-foundation options (sad funeral music inserted for Origins VitaZing and the original formulation of Soap and Glory Glow Job) and I'd heard that this was magic, so I splurged. It did smell lovely and looked nice for the first two hours. However, it didn't wear well and broke me out. Mixed it with moisturizer: same thing.

I love the glow and the feeling on my skin when I use this product. I am not sure if it is anti aging (I don’t think so but I hope).

If you are looking for an intense glow you probably will want to pass on this moisturizer and go with a primer such as the Becca Backlight Primer, the Smashbox Radiance Photo Finish Primer, or the Josie Maran Argan Moonstone Drops. The Kiehl's Glow Formula Skin Hydrator tries to be a moisturizer that give you a glowing finish but it doesn't provide a ton of moisture or a lot of glow. This is better suited for someone that will use this before using a light coverage foundation because when you use this under a full coverage foundation little to none of the glow really shows through. I have better results mixing a little with foundation or if I am really careful applying a little to my cheeks over the foundation. Overall this is just so-so in my opinion and I probably would never wear this in the evening because I don't like the thought of going to bed with something that is a type of makeup product on. My review and swatches can be seen here: