LUSH Just to Clarify Jelly Mask

LUSH Just to Clarify Jelly Mask

4.3

on 12/10/2018 3:42:00 AM

This mask works well as an exfoliator/clarifyer and skin brightener.

The jelly texture is a bit different but not unpleasant - it softens to a paste when you warm it by rubbing between your hands. The smell is a bit orangey, a bit zesty which is nice, but not at all overwhelming. I like to use this on my face and neck, a lightish application and leave it for ages until it's completely dry. Then I put some warm water on my hands and use it to moisten the mask and soften it, then massage it like a scrub. There are gritty bits in the mask so this gives a good exfoliation. I do the backs of my hands too. Then rinse it off and my skin is smoother and brighter. I get about 5 applications out of each pot. I really enjoy the lush products and this is one of my favorites.

C'est jusqu'à présent mon masque Lush préféré. Cela rend ma peau si brillante. Les gens complètent toujours ma peau après mon utilisation. je vais le racheter car vraiment je peux pas me séparée avec je vous le recommande..

on 10/11/2018 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was looking to try a face mask from Lush and was recommended this to try and at $13.95 for a reasonably sized tub I decided to go for it. It is called a jelly face mask and while that does accurately describe the texture, it does leave out that it has some exfoliant in it. The smell of Just to Clarify is very pleasant and feels very nice on the face. The instructions say to use for ten minutes before washing off. I felt that my skin looked and did not feel any different. I tried to wear it for twice as long with the only result being that the mask was drier on my face and still no difference in my skin. While this is a nice, soft mask for someone with dry, sensitive skin like myself, I did not notice any benefits to using the mask. The only real positive was that it felt pleasant while the mask was on. I do not think I will be repurchasing it.

on 5/7/2018 1:40:00 AM

This is so far my favorite Lush Mask.
It makes my skin so glowy. People always complement my skin after I use it.

I love the smey so much and it is fun n easy to use.

I will definitely repurchase that.