Morphe 15-N Night Master Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe 15-N Night Master Eyeshadow Palette

1 review

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this palette! Morphe cosmetics have just gotten outstanding. I have been to their site a million times. I probably check the website at least every other day to see if anything is new. Somehow I had overlooked this palette. It isn't one of the larger ones, but it isn't really small either. It's a 15 pan palette of beautiful russet browns (shimmers and mattes) plums from medium range to deep mulberry. That doesn't sound like it would be coompatable but they are. This is a shade range that can be worn during the day if applied with a light hand - but it is marketed (reasonably so) as a more of a night-time, going out range of pigments.

It is highly pigmented (as most Morphe products are) the rich frosts/shmmers are stunning. They apply best with your finger, but go on well with a brush too. You just cannot go wrong with this product if you like a darker themed palette. I am a sucker for any kind of brown eyeshadow -- and even more so with plums. I got the best of both worlds in this palette. For $15.00, and if you can find and affiliate code, even less, how could you stop yourself!!! It's an added gem to anyones collection. I know it is to my treasured eyeshadow addiction!! Oh, the packaging is top notch - it's encased in a metal container - which closes and seals with magnets I think. It's very secure, at any rate. All of the shades are buttery soft with little to no fallout. I am an eyeshadow junkie -- and I'm very impressed.
Way to go Morphe!!! If you are on the fence with this one... Get it! You will not be disappointed!!!