Stray Bean - Garden Greens

Stray Bean - Garden Greens

4.7

I received this as a goodbye gift from work. (Coconut & Lime)
What i loved at first sight was the packaging, its probably one of the best experiences i have had opening a cosmetic product. I used it last night in the shower let me tell you when you open the packet the smell of it is amazing, i left it on my skin for a few minutes and rinsed it off i was amazed at how soft my skin was i didn't even need to moisturise after using this product. I LOVE it and will be trying there other products. I do have a down side, it did leave a mess in my shower as it being coffee, but it was well worth it.

on 5/7/2018 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The scent on this is so delicious, it reminded me of a dessert I used to have as a kid. But the thing I was most surprised with is the results. I was not expecting it to be as moisturising as it was. I loved that not only was it an exfoliator but it also made my skin so so smooth. I am very impressed. I highly recommend this.

on 5/5/2018 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I came across this brand on social media only last week (I think it is a new brand) and saw a bit of hype- so I thought I would try it. Coming to winter I was dreading my moisturising regime. I just want to have a shower and get in my pjs as I really dread applying moisturiser. Anyway- so I'm always trying different products that can do 2 in 1. So I bought the Garden Greens body scrub from Stray Bean as I have not seeing anything similar on the market. I placed the order on Wednesday night and I received it Friday afternoon. so last night I gave it a try, and I am now in love. First, the smell is amazing. second I love the way it makes my skin feel. My skin felt so smooth and moisturised. I didn't feel I had to moisturise afterwards and I was able to quickly get in my pjs and not feel guilty.
the only negative comment I have about this product is that the packaging is a bit fiddly as it comes in a pouch.