no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

This dry shampoo definitely adds volume, smells great and does not leave a white cast. It goes on wet but dries within only about a minute. However, it is quite sticky once it dries. I will continue to use it for ponytails/ up-dos for extra hold, but I would not use it with my hair down because I often run my hands through my hair. I think this would work quite well in conjunction with hairspray for those who tease their hair or want extra volume and wont be touching their hair. I much prefer Herbal Essence's Refresh Blue Ginger Dry Shampoo- works amazingly (it might become my favorite over Batiste!), no white residue and not sticky!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

2 years ago

I wish I could love this product... but I don’t. Does nothing for soaking up the oil in my hair. Smells amazing but that’s about it. Scent is minty and peachy. To use up the can, I probably would use this lightly just to make my hair smell good. Batiste is my HG Dry Shampoo. Edit 5/31/18: This product really does suck. I ended up just throwing it away. The residue it leaves in my hair is not worth it.

About reviewer (732 reviews)

Age30-35